NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Daddy's Day

Grape Ape

Happy Fathers Day all you............Daddy's. Hope you all have fun and get to do whatever you want when you want. :banannadance:

Happy Father's Day to all you dads!! If you have a chance to be with your families today, count your blessings. I'm 8,000 miles from home today and I tell you it really sucks not being with them on days like today. We all take things for granted, especially the important ones. So even if you do not get to do what you really want to today, just be glad you are with them. See you when I return in July.

fourseventeen

Thanks. Same to the rest of you fathers ;) Hope everyone has an amazing day

Have a good day, Dad's!

My mission this morning... change the tire on the Tahoe. COMPLETELY flat this morning when the wife & kids were going to get me doughnuts. :( Maybe we picked up something on the way from Lake Pleasant last night. Whatever it is... i can hear it rolling around inside. 9mm? "ORV, BULLET HOLES... F, F, F, FRATELLIS" -Chunk

Posted Image

wife & kids were going to get me doughnuts.

Or maybe it was trying to tell you the doughnuts were not good for you? Just a thought. I can't resist them either.

Happy Fathers Day all you............Daddy's. Hope you all have fun and get to do whatever you want when you want. :banannadance:

HAH!