NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

HELP

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

Guys I need some help I was trying to get to nic today to get a tune. A metro train hit me my cars toast. Anyone know of a good accident lawyer? I of course have great insurance my # is 9284467803 email is Bradleya3@beamspeed.net if anyone can help call. I miss my baby already....one thing our cars safety cages does work! They gave me a sjot in the ass pain go away! Lol

My Son and Daughter-in-law are attorneys but neither do accident law. I'll see them tomorrow and see if they can recommend a good one.

Now I get it... Read your other post first. I don't know any good accident lawyers, but dood, I'm sorry to hear about yer baby. Hopefully it all works out the best and you end up in a new ZR1 on the Metro's dime....

Glad to hear you are doing OK. The car can be replaced. You can't. Take it easy for a while and then worry about the other things. Get yourself better first. Sorry to hear this happened.

Glad to hear you're doing ok and so sorry to hear about your car. Here it is over two hours from when he posted this and nothing on the local media web sites. :facepalm:

well get you back up on your feet. when your all ready let me know and ill do all the work i did on your old one to make your new one just as good for free.

make your new one just as good for free.

Now that's steppin' up. Good on ya Tech...Need a hand let me know when and where.

Holy Crap Tom, I hope you are really OK, you can get another vette, but we can't get another Tom from Yuma!!! Damn trains, I hate' em....

I tried to google it and all I came up with was sickvette's yeller car for sale, and a pic of Sean's IROC in a tornado. pretty funny that those come up when typing "train hits corvette" and "train hits corvette in Arizona"

wickedfastvette

Oh wow I was driving allday yesterday and just read this, so glad you guys are ok, sorry about your car but like everyone says it can be replaced of course that doesn't ease the pain of losing your car.

They gave me a sjot in the ass pain go away! Lol

That had to be the line of the weekend!!!

Wow, just saw this. OUCH! That sucks! Hope you heal fast and you get a free Corvette that is better than the one you had!

sorry to hear about your baby ... glad to hear you're okey tho .... hang in !!