NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

USA Declared War On Canada

jstrutt

Did you know on June 18, 1812 the USA declared war on Canada? True but funnier then sheet considering today.

Did you know on June 18, 1812 the USA declared war on Canada? True but funnier then sheet considering today.

Well if your bosses would have givin us back our men or the Frenchies let us use you whores for cool shiz or deodorant we wouldn't have fed with ya sheep lovers. you had nutin to do with it.....now find another subject! :lol

Did you know on June 18, 1812 the USA declared war on Canada?

Let that be a lesson to ya, eh? :ken:

Silly Canadian...It wasn't called Canada back then during the War of 1812, but it was called British North America which fell under the British Empire. Oh well, we should have just traded a few more sheep and took it when we had the chance and just called it USA North. :thumbs:smilelol Sorry John, the :devil made me say that. :P

Silly Canadian...It wasn't called Canada back then during the War of 1812, but it was called British North America which fell under the British Empire. Oh well, we should have just traded a few more sheep and took it when we had the chance and just called it USA North. :thumbs:smilelol Sorry John, the :devil made me say that. :P

You don't hear me arguing. I wish the US would have taken it.