NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

SOLD - 1969 Corvette L-88 Daytona Coupe Yellow - Diecast

jstrutt

Carousel 1/18 1969 Corvette L-88 Daytona Coupe - Yellow One Available At $79.00 (Includes Shipping) Manufacturer: Carousel 1 Scale Or Size: 1/18 Production Run: 1,200 Condition: Mint In Box Features Include: Remember the late Sixties and the early Seventies, when Corvette® L-88's ruled A-production and GT racing? The street legal EPA-approved L-88's were monsters, created by Zora Arkus-Duntov and Chevrolet Corvette engineers to realize the unfulfilled promise of the Grand Sports, which the L-88's did with win after win. Today most of these cars have been acquired by wealthy collectors, but you can recall those thrilling days of yesteryear with a Carousel 1 Corvette® L-88 model. Beautifully crafted in 1:18 scale by Carousel 1, this is the 1969 Chevrolet Corvette L-88 Daytona Coupe in yellow. Highly detailed, the model features opening hood to reveal the fully detailed engine, authentic graphics, realistic interior and more. Diecast Body Diecast Chassis Opening Hood Opening Doors Engine Wiring Engine Hoses & Belts Steerable Wheels Manual Transmission Detailed Gauges Detailed Interior, Engine & Chassis Certificate of Authenticity Tampo Printed Graphics

Sigh,,,,,I'll never know what it's like to own a high class die cast like the a fore mentioned :wub cause I F up all the answers

Marana Rich

I am getting an error saying I don't have permission to open the links for the pictures? Yes, I am logged in.

I am getting an error saying I don't have permission to open the links for the pictures? Yes, I am logged in.

I'm seeing them fine and I might add drooling over them.

I'm seeing them fine and I might add drooling over them.

:withstupid

If it's still around some time in the future, we'll see.

Me too Rich.

Marana Rich

Soooooo only admin and mods get to see the pics? It is not my computer, it is the forum notice saying I don't have permission.

Soooooo only admin and mods get to see the pics? It is not my computer, it is the forum notice saying I don't have permission.

Don't get your panties in a wad! Joe (Old Yeller) isn't a mod/admin and he can see them.

Can you see other pics but just not John's in this post? For instance, can you see the pics in the Sonic thread?

I'm no computer geek but I would bet it's still your computer settings. Do you have your cookies turned off?

Eddie, I was agreeing with Rich. It won't let me open the pics. It says an error occurred and I have to sign in. :cfdeadagain

Eddie, I was agreeing with Rich. It won't let me open the pics. It says an error occurred and I have to sign in. :cfdeadagain

Sorry Rich! I thought Joe could see them I guess Dwayne will have to look at settings. Something may have changed since he moved things around. I'll PM him. Again, sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion!!

Guest Sidewinder

Strange, If you hit the add reply button the scroll down to original post you can see pics of the cars. Anyone else?

Sorry, I don't see them either, even looking at it like Mark mentioned. It appears that only MODs/Admins have permissions to see it.

Dawgy will have to fix it then...or an admin with the knowledge. I'm sure it has something to do with the settings for this particular section. There will be bugs to work out in the beginning.

Next time I won't post the pics from my pron site.......... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol I see them fine.

Ok, someone who isn't a mod or admin please tell me is you see John's pictures at the top?