NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FRUITY Goodness

Guest LOUDMIKE

Guest LOUDMIKE

I am going to be in charge of some of the fruity goodnesses for the 3rd party in OVERGARD! (SP?) I thought I would ask what the flavor of choice is here for some of our more seasoned members. Please tell me exactly how you make it so I might be able to copy for some there. Pineapple slushy madness: Malibu rum, slushy ice, cherries, pineapples, a sprinkle of chamboard and of course the umbrella and sword. All in a frosty mug with a bendy straw for ease of consumption. Please share!!! :partygrnhat::partygrnhat::partygrnhat:

Guest LOUDMIKE

Its ok. I will be just fine up there with my drinks. YOu can all make fun. I am finally going to get my chains removed for a few days.

fourseventeen

Jay's Caribbean Blue Margarita- 2oz tequila 1oz Malibu rum 1oz blue curacao splash of OJ top off with sweet & sour SHAKE & Pour over ice. float splash of myers dark rum. Bendy straw optional :unsure My wife likes these blended....so I guess thats an option to if you want to water it down a bit.

You just need a 300lb block of ice, your favorite shot(s)... and a shot-luge stand... and I know where THIS one is!

Try the "crapple" Crown chased with apple pucker. Mmmmm!

Posted Image

Guest LOUDMIKE

You just need a 300lb block of ice, your favorite shot(s)... and a shot-luge stand... and I know where THIS one is!

Posted Image

DAVE YOU HAVE TO LET ME MAKE THIS FOR THE PARTY!!!

Posted Image

That's SIC as hell! Too kewl. :P

fourseventeen

its 100+ outside...that block will be ice water in 10 mins! And what guy shoots apple pucker?? WTF

fruity goodnesses

New tagline?

I vote Yes!

Done!

And I'll just stick to Wild Turkey, no fruit, no swishy names, no sticky sweet additives.. Wild Turkey and ice.

fourseventeen

wild turkey....straight up? Oh helllll nooooo! ill do that with some Don Julio REAL though ;)

Posted Image

That's SIC as hell! Too kewl. :P

Absolute ly? yes!!!!

its 100+ outside...that block will be ice water in 10 mins! And what guy shoots apple pucker?? WTF

Negative... that was 4th of July, 2003 @ 5pm... and it was still standing the next morning @10am.... granted it was cracked as hell and only took a nice throw with a baseball to completely collapse it, but it withstood the heat beautifully!

Guest LOUDMIKE

Negative... that was 4th of July, 2003 @ 5pm... and it was still standing the next morning @10am.... granted it was cracked as hell and only took a nice throw with a baseball to completely collapse it, but it withstood the heat beautifully!

OK one question. where to get the block of ice in Overgard? I am making a custom stand for this. That is easy. Hell i found my old beer bong. So it is on like Mrs. pacman!

OK one question. where to get the block of ice in Overgard?

I will find one. :P

I'm thinking that this device will become the next "BIG" hit at the BBQ? :P

Arizona Ice Man delivers, but unreliable (2 hrs. late to one event... just order it early). There's another shop in N. Mesa, South, off the 101 & E. of Alma School, I forget the name, but he let me pick it up and even let me borrow their cooler sleeve that fits the block to keep it cold for longer. I brought it back a day or two later. He does large ice sculptures for all sorts of events. Showed me around his shop. They use super clean water and a "tub" that's formed to that size block, then they vibrate the entire thing while it freezes so there's no air bubbles in the block. Genius!

Let me know a week or few days in advance so I can track down the stand if you want it. It's got a detachable, wrap around beverage rack in the rear, with built in ladder for the pour master. The whole thing uses a few pins & keys to break it down flat, if you need to. We've added led rope lights under the block to enhance the experience. Dremel or other router tool works good to lay out the channel(s), a bit of hot water poured slowly down the track cuts the luge a bit deeper, and shows you where the corners are a bit too sharp (overspill) for fine tuning so your liquor doesn't flood out of the track.

Dual luge tracks are the best for couples!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Exactly... but you'd better hurry... they thaw quite quickly! :laughing gut bustin: :laughing gut bustin:

Hey Mike! Grab some of them there coconuts so you can whip up some slushy goodness of pina colada for me! You know the drink I'm talkin' 'bout! How 'bout some Kahlua and Amaretto DiSorrono?? :partydance:

Hey Tim! (Slammer!),

What fruity goodness is Mike gonna whip up for you?! :partygrnhat: You are going, right?! Will you be bringing your woman?

Hey Tim! (Slammer!),

What fruity goodness is Mike gonna whip up for you?! :partygrnhat: You are going, right?! Will you be bringing your woman?

I'll get the nuts for lisa. Mikes will be too small