NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mature Women

Chameleon

Okay guys, this is old, but I thought I'd post it up in honor of all the "mature" women around ACE (female members, wives and girlfriends) who take all those lunches at Hooter's and the Tilted Kilt with good humor. . . :thumbs A mature woman will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a mature woman doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Mature women are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Mature women are generous with praise, which is often undeserved by the recipient. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a mature woman. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a mature woman is far sexier (and usually considerably more experienced), than her younger counterpart. Mature women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Unfortunately, for every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot, mature woman, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

but I thought I'd post it up in honor of all the "mature" women around ACE

We have these in ACE??? You must be talkin bout AGE and not actions... :leaving

wickedfastvette

but I thought I'd post it up in honor of all the "mature" women around ACE

We have these in ACE??? You must be talkin bout AGE and not actions... :leaving

You know thats a compliment, because some of us will never grow up!

Okay guys, this is old, but I thought I'd post it up in honor of all the "mature" women around ACE (female members, wives and girlfriends) who take all those lunches at Hooter's and the Tilted Kilt with good humor. . . :thumbs

A mature woman will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a mature woman doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Mature women are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Mature women are generous with praise, which is often undeserved by the recipient. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a mature woman.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a mature woman is far sexier (and usually considerably more experienced), than her younger counterpart.

Mature women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Unfortunately, for every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot, mature woman, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Try this one on..... Cougars have less then a 90% chance of going back to men their age.

HOLY CRAP! Define a little sausage? :facepalm:

Definition of LITTLE: lit·tle (lit′'l)

1. small in size; not big, large, or great

2. small in amount, number, or degree; not much

3. short in duration or distance; brief; not long

4. small in force, intensity, etc.; weak

5. trivial; trifling

:yeah: TAKE YER PICK! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

HOLY CRAP! Define a little sausage? :facepalm:

Definition of LITTLE: lit·tle (lit′'l)

1. small in size; not big, large, or great

2. small in amount, number, or degree; not much

3. short in duration or distance; brief; not long

4. small in force, intensity, etc.; weak

5. trivial; trifling

:yeah: TAKE YER PICK! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Ok, now that we have determined the definition of what little is in geneal terms, exactly what size would that be in, let's say distance...Exactly? Mmmmm... :P

10/10 :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

DITTO!! I love it!

I laughed the loudest at this part causing Marco to become even more deaf!! :smilelol --->

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Tee hee hee

wickedfastvette

Here's a little something for the ladies... a banana hammock pic!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ted...Ted...Ted. :facepalm:

OMG! :leaving

Was it him?...it looked like him....was it him?OMG