NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

L.A public school teacher calls for Mexican Revolt in U.S

FNBADAZ06

See if you can stomach what this a$$hole is teaching kids in a public school in L.A. ....

L.A. teacher calls for Mexican Revolution in USA

WTF!!

I don't get it. Back in the 60's and 70's US CITIZENS were arrested, and yes, in the case of Kent State University, were SHOT for this kind of activity.

And now, .........this?

game over.

wickedfastvette
I agree this is BS and makes me angry! I posted this on my Facebook page yesterday, but lets not let this one turn politcal like the last one that got posted up.

See if you can stomach what this a$$hole is teaching kids in a public school in L.A. ....

WTF!!

I don't get it. Back in the 60's and 70's US CITIZENS were arrested, and yes, in the case of Kent State University, were SHOT for this kind of activity.

And now, .........this?

game over.

I'm with ya on this one... WTF? THis is why I've stocked up on ammo, these people are WAY messed up and need to leave MY country ASAP!!

WTF!!

And now, .........this?

game over.

I'm with ya on this one... WTF? THis is why I've stocked up on ammo, these people are WAY messed up and need to leave MY country ASAP!!

This guy is a communist idiot. I do agree with him that the people need to revolt - "the people" being American citizens who are fed up with the current invasion of this nation.

Ya got lots of company on the ammo. :gun4:

Ya got lots of company on the ammo. :gun4:

I don't need guns, I'm getting me a momma deer with a baby to protect me. :lol

lol this makes me laugh. Imagine US citizens, going to mexico, and trying to revolt. Hell, you do one thing wrong on the way down to rocky point without the right auto insurance and you'll most likely go to jail. It's funny and sad that our country has become what it is. It's funny that people have that kind of distorted mind that they think they can go to another country illegally, get schooling for free, get medical help for free, get rights that they dont pay for for free, not pay taxes, have that country's second language be their own, and still want more handed to them, threatening to revolt. If people did this in mexico, they'd be shot, and or never heard from again. It's sad that we're losing our national identity because we bend over backwards to all the other cultures. Mexicans? lets please them, african americans, lets please them, muslims, better please them too, average white guy....hold up there sir...are you here legally? yes....ok are you muslim? no... ok you're white... ok no benefits for you! NEXT!

I think within 100 years or so the us wont have a national identity. We'll simply be a melting pot. No christmas, no haunaka ( i dont know how to spell it), they'll just be known as winter events, or winter festivities...like how it used to be christmas break, its now winter break. Sorry to go on a rant...

lol this makes me laugh. Imagine US citizens, going to mexico, and trying to revolt. Hell, you do one thing wrong on the way down to rocky point without the right auto insurance and you'll most likely go to jail. It's funny and sad that our country has become what it is. It's funny that people have that kind of distorted mind that they think they can go to another country illegally, get schooling for free, get medical help for free, get rights that they dont pay for for free, not pay taxes, have that country's second language be their own, and still want more handed to them, threatening to revolt. If people did this in mexico, they'd be shot, and or never heard from again. It's sad that we're losing our national identity because we bend over backwards to all the other cultures. Mexicans? lets please them, african americans, lets please them, muslims, better please them too, average white guy....hold up there sir...are you here legally? yes....ok are you muslim? no... ok you're white... ok no benefits for you! NEXT!

I think within 100 years or so the us wont have a national identity. We'll simply be a melting pot. No christmas, no haunaka ( i dont know how to spell it), they'll just be known as winter events, or winter festivities...like how it used to be christmas break, its now winter break. Sorry to go on a rant...

wickedfastvette
If anyone thinks this post is out of line please PM me, I think it is borderline at this point but I'm watching it.

If anyone thinks this post is out of line please PM me, I think it is borderline at this point but I'm watching it.

Borderline because of US Citizens here on the forum desiring to declare their patriotism?

I'm afraid I don't understand.

wickedfastvette

Borderline because of US Citizens here on the forum desiring to declare their patriotism?

I'm afraid I don't understand.

It was decided on this forum no politics and the last time that we had a thread very similar to this one it got very out of hand, I feel just the same as you do trust me, but the majority ruled and said no to politics. If we keep it civil we should be okay.

sorry if i said anything offending. i was just tired of hearing about shit all day. it just seems like its such a hard situation to win

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!!

Someone may have an opinion!! Close your eyes, hold your ears and shelter your children!!! For the love of all that is dear to our hearts, lock this bitch down!!! Someone somewhere sometime MIGHT take offense at something somewhere!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm gunna run and hide under my bed and listen to John Lennon records quietly enough as not to disturb.

PS... Lwcs561 said shit. My mommy won't let me read that.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!!

Someone may have an opinion!! Close your eyes, hold your ears and shelter your children!!! For the love of all that is dear to our hearts, lock this bitch down!!! Someone somewhere sometime MIGHT take offense at something somewhere!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm gunna run and hide under my bed and listen to John Lennon records quietly enough as not to disturb.

PS... Lwcs561 said shit. My mommy won't let me read that.

:funnypost: