NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The new Ferrari 599 GTO

FNBADAZ06

Bad a$$ :yeah

N/A 670 HP V12...sounds like an F-1 car at full throttle....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And Dale Earnhardt is back from the dead to drive it??? :ack: In no way meant as bashing either Victor or any other FNG. :Pfffff:

Victor how dare you post up a NON Corvette in the same color as ours, you will for surely burn for this, to the stake.

Its ass reminds me of a Porche. But the hood looks swwweeeet! Something about louvered hoods! But why bail on the top fender louvers? Look at the first pic compared to the rest... I kinda liked the matching louvers. Any why only 2 instead of 3 on the hood? I know... racing vs. production, but c'mon.. consistent much?

I am short on research here... But... I think you're confusing the FXX and the GTO. Last I heard, they're not the same car, no matter how bitchin either may be.

I am short on research here... But... I think you're confusing the FXX and the GTO. Last I heard, they're not the same car, no matter how bitchin either may be.

XX is the race version of the car and has 721 BHP :thumbs

I have both the GTO and the XX version pictured above :ok:

By the way, the FXX was a race version of the Enzo...

Posted Image

Its ass reminds me of a Porche. But the hood looks swwweeeet! Something about louvered hoods! But why bail on the top fender louvers? Look at the first pic compared to the rest... I kinda liked the matching louvers. Any why only 2 instead of 3 on the hood? I know... racing vs. production, but c'mon.. consistent much?

The XX version is the track version and has the louvers on the fender...the GTO is the street version and no fender louvers.

D@mn they build beautiful cars .....

You really think the rear looks like a Porsche ?

Posted Image

And Dale Earnhardt is back from the dead to drive it??? :ack:

In no way meant as bashing either Victor or any other FNG. :Pfffff:

That's it....I'm taking my 599GTO and going home !!!!! :smilelol

Victor how dare you post up a NON Corvette in the same color as ours, you will for surely burn for this, to the stake.

robert'o....even you would salivate if you saw this bitch in person :lol

Definetily a two bucket car wash method ride here :smilelol

I wonder how long is it going to take AJ to order one. :)

No sh!t !!!!! :lol 350K+ large, and of course, all are already spoken for :(

That is one sexy biatch :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

You really think the rear looks like a Porsche ?

From this angle, a little... from the straight behind angle, no.. nevermind.

maybe it's just the curvature of the trunk lid meeting the wing... i said it just "reminded" me of a Porsche. :huh

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only worse thing they could do would be to paint it black.

:lol

Does it have little wings coming off the rear pillars? I'm sure they improve performance or something but they look fa king re tard did

wickedfastvette

I wouldn't kick it out of my garage.

Why would you...you have rats in there already. :lol

:bolt:

Don't say stuff like that you will hurt my feelers! Speaking of Rats, getting ready to secure the Vette, got traps all around it and landmines, just in case the little suckers try to get to the car while Im gone.

Don't say stuff like that you will hurt my feelers! Speaking of Rats, getting ready to secure the Vette, got traps all around it and landmines, just in case the little suckers try to get to the car while Im gone.

You might want to line them up two or three deep all around your car, rat posion and maybe a trip wire or two, Claymors work good as well. :P

wickedfastvette

ir

You might want to line them up two or three deep all around your car, rat posion and maybe a trip wire or two, Claymors work good as well. :P

Im thinking about hiring a sniper too.

ir

Im thinking about hiring a sniper too.

A sniper wold be a good option and maybe a Ninja or two for good measure.