NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tilted Kilt this Saturday (June 19th) at noon in Scottsdale

Marco

Tilted Kilt this Saturday (June 19th) at noon in Scottsdale. Anyone can go. See you there. Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - www.tiltedkilt.com 7077 East Bell Road, Scottsdale - (480) 922-8424 :thankyouthankyou::partydj::banannadance::banannarainbow: :banannarainbow: :banannasword:

I may go, but I have a ton of things to do this weekend...I played last weekend while you were having fun in Vegas. :P Did you win?

I may go, but I have a ton of things to do this weekend...I played last weekend while you were having fun in Vegas. :P Did you win?

Cmon Tom, nobody wins there, they let you hold the money for a while every now and then but you have to give it back lol

You can do a lunch on the weekend can't you? just do that stuff during the week

Cmon Tom, nobody wins there, they let you hold the money for a while every now and then but you have to give it back lol

You can do a lunch on the weekend can't you? just do that stuff during the week

Yeah, you're probably right about the Vegas thing huh? Well, if you would offer to help me, I could finish up faster...hint. :P

Not sure yet if I can make it Marc. Super busy weekend. :banghead

yes sir Tom, what R we doing?

Yeller need a little help too?

I am busy in Scottsdale that day until 2:00 ish. By then, you will probably be thrown out Marc. :lol

I am busy in Scottsdale that day until 2:00 ish. By then, you will probably be thrown out Marc. :lol

we could move back lunch time untill 2 so you can watch

Have fun. If I can get away I will. Take some "great" pics if you know what I mean. :yeah:

Not sure yet if I can make it Marc. Super busy weekend. :banghead

yes sir Tom, what R we doing?

Yeller need a little help too?

MANIFOLDS! :facepalm:

fourseventeen

OK OK your starting to twist my arm. I will TRY and make it out there but no promises.

If Yeller has fun you all will have a blast :drinkers

fourseventeen

If Marco is buying then hell yes im coming! Ill even bring my wife ;) And shes hotter then most of the girls who work there anyway LOL. But on a serious note, is anyone from West Valley planning to go out there? If so maybe we could get a meet spot out this way set up to drive out in a little group?

If Marco is buying then hell yes im coming! Ill even bring my wife ;) And shes hotter then most of the girls who work there anyway LOL.

But on a serious note, is anyone from West Valley planning to go out there? If so maybe we could get a meet spot out this way set up to drive out in a little group?

Honey, Men,....Let's get that great big ball rolling towards Snobsdale.. YeeeHaaa! get along little dawgie...and ol Yeller too!

wickedfastvette

If Marco is buying then hell yes im coming! Ill even bring my wife ;) And shes hotter then most of the girls who work there anyway LOL.

But on a serious note, is anyone from West Valley planning to go out there? If so maybe we could get a meet spot out this way set up to drive out in a little group?

Honey, Men,....Let's get that great big ball rolling towards Snobsdale.. YeeeHaaa! get along little dawgie...and ol Yeller too!

Marco.....put the captain Morgan down, now step away from the glass. :banannarainbow:

OK OK your starting to twist my arm. I will TRY and make it out there but no promises.

When you get there ask for blue boy....cause I'll be holding my breath...Jusk kidding....bumpin to remind.

fourseventeen

Ouch!!! Marco how can I go wrong....free food and free capt morgan all courtesy of Mr Marco.

Ouch!!! Marco how can I go wrong....free food and free capt morgan all courtesy of Mr Marco.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry folks, but Mr. Marco left all of his money in Vegas... :banghead I'm going to need a loan from my parents to pay our bills before they head back to Boston tonight!

fourseventeen

Can you ask them for a loan for me too! I need to put money back in savings from these darn wheels I ordered!;)

Marco.....put the captain Morgan down, now step away from the glass. :banannarainbow:

" Honey, men, I have something awesome to reveal to you " from Fireside Theater

That is all, wasn't drinking yet lol

but now pouring a large glass with the Captain

fourseventeen

Not finding anyone out west here who wants to roll out. So who knows if ill make it out or not. We will seeeeee ;)