NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Where to go locally for your Corvette accessories & apparel?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Anyone know of places local to phoenix that stocks accessories for C6/Z06 as well as licensed t-shirts and such?

Anyone know of places local to phoenix that stocks accessories for C6/Z06 as well as licensed t-shirts and such?

Other than the GM dealers, nada.

fourseventeen

My local GM dealer doesnt stock sh*t. I had to order a bottle of clutch fluid for cryin out loud! lol.

My local GM dealer doesnt stock sh*t. I had to order a bottle of clutch fluid for cryin out loud! lol.

ummmmm isint that DOt3 or DOT4 brake fluid?

You can try CorvetteDepot.com It is a website, but they are located up off of Happy Valley and the I17. Not sure how much stuff they have in stock but you can check out their website

fourseventeen

chad...according to any corvette guru I have talked to the clutch fluid is dot 3 or 4 with additives to keep the seals from squeeking and such. Its only a few bucks more for the GM clutch fluid so I figured I would rather not take the chance. Donna...thanks, I actually talked to them yesterday. They say they stock a few items here and there and I could come by and take a look but they say a lot of items on their website are drop shipped.

You might try Frank Dunshee's over here, he used to stock alot of Corvette garb and stuff, and did some wrench work on his lift, all out of his home.

Worth a try anyway. ACEhole "Corvette Kid" is his son. :ACE:

chad...according to any corvette guru I have talked to the clutch fluid is dot 3 or 4 with additives to keep the seals from squeeking and such. Its only a few bucks more for the GM clutch fluid so I figured I would rather not take the chance.

Donna...thanks, I actually talked to them yesterday. They say they stock a few items here and there and I could come by and take a look but they say a lot of items on their website are drop shipped.

If the one dealer didn't have it he can look up which dealer parts department does.

I went thru this very thing myself for GM clutch fluid (the can says "Super DOT-4" PN 88958860)not long ago.

wickedfastvette

You might try Frank Dunshee's over here, he used to stock alot of Corvette garb and stuff, and did some wrench work on his lift, all out of his home.

Worth a try anyway. ACEhole "Corvette Kid" is his son. :ACE:

Dean your Avatar is freaking me out :chris

fourseventeen

yeah that avatar is freakin me out too! LOL. And yeah the GM parts guy had it transferred in from another dealer (what I meant by he had to order it)

OK folks. You have a friend of mine right in Phoenix. go to Corvette Depot

and tell Peter that I sent you. He handles and stocks lots of diecast, apparel, etc.

Mailing Address:

Corvette Depot

1506 W. Whispering Wind Dr.

Suite 105

Phoenix, AZ 85085

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday

9:00AM - 4:00PM

Arizona Standard Time (AST)

Phone and Fax:

Toll Free (866) 525-8881

Local (623) 580-8881

Fax (623)-580-8882

fourseventeen

Ive talked to Peter a couple of times. Is he an actual FRIEND or just a friend...like through the net kind of friend? dont wanna name drop and then get a higher price lol. He has a couple of the things I want in stock...but at higher prices then from west coast corvette :(

Ive talked to Peter a couple of times. Is he an actual FRIEND or just a friend...like through the net kind of friend? dont wanna name drop and then get a higher price lol. He has a couple of the things I want in stock...but at higher prices then from west coast corvette :(

We've done some deals together. Tell him West Coast is cheaper and see what he says. PM me with specifically what you want and I'll do some snooping around.

Try going to Corvette Performance AZ. They stock all kinds of vette parts from all the major after market companies and can usually get parts from those companies cheaper than we can individually. They also carry other accessories such as clothing and "bling" for the ladies. You can reach them on line or go to their store at 2727 N. Scottsdale Rd. in Scottsdale. Their telephone # is 877-303-1206. You might give them a try. Talk to Bruce.

fourseventeen

thanks Larry...that sounds promising.