NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Faster than a Z?

1EVLC7

fourseventeen

thought we would be seeing a vid lol. Oh well...on another note...blew x u, what did you use to smoke out your lights? Are those covers or you actually spray the stock lenses?

thought we would be seeing a vid lol. Oh well...on another note...blew x u, what did you use to smoke out your lights? Are those covers or you actually spray the stock lenses?

Had the BS here spray the lenses directly, about a 70/30 mixture clear and black.

post-637-1276736425.jpg

post-637-1276736402.jpg

post-637-1276736464.jpg

They turned black from non use. :smilelol Now meet us at Sonic Friday night Ed. :thumbs

They turned black from non use. :smilelol Now meet us at Sonic Friday night Ed. :thumbs

LOL! Post of the day!

Had the BS here spray the lenses directly, about a 70/30 mixture clear and black.

post-637-1276736425.jpg

post-637-1276736402.jpg

post-637-1276736464.jpg

Ok, what may seem like a dumb question.....do you think it would work with a mixture of clear and Machine Silver Metalic?

I'm guessing the metalic component would hose it up, but I'm no expert either.

wickedfastvette

post-637-1276736425.jpg

post-637-1276736402.jpg

post-637-1276736464.jpg

Ok, what may seem like a dumb question.....do you think it would work with a mixture of clear and Machine Silver Metalic?

I would think there would be to much glare or it would be too opaque.

post-637-1276736425.jpg

post-637-1276736402.jpg

post-637-1276736464.jpg

I would think there would be to much glare or it would be too opaque.

I wonder if the silverized one way mirror material would work.

But then too, there could be the issue of it reflecting headlights back into the driver following you. But I wonder...

Why not just leave out the metallic componten? Since it's going to be a mix with clear, you're going to have a little color show through from the lens anyway so you're not going for a total color match anyway.