ACE T-shirts in Custom Colors

Chameleon

There have been several folks who have expressed an interest in ACE logo shirts in custom shirt and/or ink color. Here is what I found out: Shirts can be ordered pretty much any way we want, but the issue is quantity. Every time we change ink color, it's 25 bucks. So a custom ink color shirt is hugely expensive if it's the only one. The shirt color is as easy as saying "that color", and we can do as many or as few for the same cost. When ordering shirts in the past, ACE has tried to keep everything to white or black ink so that the ink color is only changed once. If someone REALLY wants a custom color ink, it is 25 bucks extra, in addition to the cost of the shirt. So, it can be done, but it costs. If multiple people want the same custom ink color, then the cost could be split between them. The next issue of quantity is actual shirt count. Below 100 shirts, they are MUCH more expensive, so if we want to place an order, we kinda need to get the quantity up. My thought is that those folks who want custom shirt color and/or custom ink color could post up here what they want. Once we get enough interested folks or we are ready to place another order for a batch of "regular" ACE shirts, everything could be combined into one order, thereby keeping costs down as much as possible. Custom ink color that is going to cost extra would need to be paid for in advance. If this idea is acceptable to the majority, then I am willing to be the keeper of the list and maybe one of our nice moderators would pin this thread. Anyway, this is just my suggestion, so input from all interested parties is very welcome. . . SPEAK UP!

There have been several folks who have expressed an interest in ACE logo shirts in custom shirt and/or ink color. Here is what I found out:

Shirts can be ordered pretty much any way we want, but the issue is quantity. Every time we change ink color, it's 25 bucks. So a custom ink color shirt is hugely expensive if it's the only one. The shirt color is as easy as saying "that color", and we can do as many or as few for the same cost. When ordering shirts in the past, ACE has tried to keep everything to white or black ink so that the ink color is only changed once. If someone REALLY wants a custom color ink, it is 25 bucks extra, in addition to the cost of the shirt. So, it can be done, but it costs. If multiple people want the same custom ink color, then the cost could be split between them.

The next issue of quantity is actual shirt count. Below 100 shirts, they are MUCH more expensive, so if we want to place an order, we kinda need to get the quantity up.

My thought is that those folks who want custom shirt color and/or custom ink color could post up here what they want. Once we get enough interested folks or we are ready to place another order for a batch of "regular" ACE shirts, everything could be combined into one order, thereby keeping costs down as much as possible. Custom ink color that is going to cost extra would need to be paid for in advance. If this idea is acceptable to the majority, then I am willing to be the keeper of the list and maybe one of our nice moderators would pin this thread.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion, so input from all interested parties is very welcome. . . SPEAK UP!

Hey Donna, who doing the shirts now? I thought someone in ACE said they can do them...maybe cheaper if we ordered in quantity, jus wondering. Ok, who's the ACEhole that does shirts?? :P

wickedfastvette

There have been several folks who have expressed an interest in ACE logo shirts in custom shirt and/or ink color. Here is what I found out:

Shirts can be ordered pretty much any way we want, but the issue is quantity. Every time we change ink color, it's 25 bucks. So a custom ink color shirt is hugely expensive if it's the only one. The shirt color is as easy as saying "that color", and we can do as many or as few for the same cost. When ordering shirts in the past, ACE has tried to keep everything to white or black ink so that the ink color is only changed once. If someone REALLY wants a custom color ink, it is 25 bucks extra, in addition to the cost of the shirt. So, it can be done, but it costs. If multiple people want the same custom ink color, then the cost could be split between them.

The next issue of quantity is actual shirt count. Below 100 shirts, they are MUCH more expensive, so if we want to place an order, we kinda need to get the quantity up.

My thought is that those folks who want custom shirt color and/or custom ink color could post up here what they want. Once we get enough interested folks or we are ready to place another order for a batch of "regular" ACE shirts, everything could be combined into one order, thereby keeping costs down as much as possible. Custom ink color that is going to cost extra would need to be paid for in advance. If this idea is acceptable to the majority, then I am willing to be the keeper of the list and maybe one of our nice moderators would pin this thread.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion, so input from all interested parties is very welcome. . . SPEAK UP!

Hey Donna, who doing the shirts now? I thought someone in ACE said they can do them...maybe cheaper if we ordered in quantity, jus wondering. Ok, who's the ACEhole that does shirts?? :P

Chris (Big Poppa) has been handling the ordering, he has someone he is working with.

Chris (Big Poppa) has been handling the ordering, he has someone he is working with.

Didn't someone just recently post that they either did shirts or could have them done cheap? Maybe I read it somewhere else...damnit! :P

wickedfastvette
That could be, but I haven't heard anything different, we get people saying they know someone that will do it cheap or a friend or buddy does it, I know they were kind of talking about people doing the embroidery work. with the logos.

Guest azz061

loud pedal is having shirts done thru a friend of mine that does all embroider work! Much nicer than the iron on silk screen shirts!

fourseventeen

I know of a company in CA that use to do my business shirts pretty cheap and the minimum was 12 shirts. I would have to look up to see the cost again but they were real cheap...somewhere around 8-10.00 per shirt including Hanes Beefy T and single color logo large on back and small on front. Plus actual shipping of coarse (which wasnt much) One time set up fee was 30.00 I think. Anyway if we do an order I would like orange (close match to Atomic of coarse) T in large with black ink. If we find enough people wanting to do orange ink I would really like black tees with orange ink. But will settle for the orange tee with black ink to make it a lot cheaper.

wickedfastvette
What I think we should do is get several bids from different companies and compare quality and cost and go from there, if everyone that has posted and said they know someone in the business could get a price on them that would be great, then we could compare companies, we already know what Chris's company cost.

There is a color called "Texas Orange" that is almost dead on for you. It's what I got for Dawg... The pricing from my guy makes the most sense at around 100 shirts... And teh shirts themselves can be whatever color you want, so long as that color is available in that size. The trouble pops up when people want custom color graphics. It's 25 bucks to change the color, and they want me to do at least 12 of that color, though I begged them enough that they did Mark's shirts. So, if everyone wants their own color of INK, it gets wayyyy expensive. That's why on the last order, I set up with white or black ink, and whatever color fabric you want. Then the 25 dollar color change got divided across all 100 shirts. Fourseventeen... My guy is in that same ballpark on pricing. But no shipping and no set-up fee. So, if you ant to have your guy do it, I got no beef with that. I'm just doin this for the club... BTW... My guy is www.tucsontshirt.com

fourseventeen

big poppa...thanks for that info. Texas Orange it is ;) I dont care what company does them...just trying to save everyone some money in this tough economy. Figure if we were able to get shirts done at 10 bucks a pop, flip them for 15 each and make the group 5 bucks profit per shirt and not break everyones pocket at the same time that would be a win win. That extra 5 bucks we would save could be a #2 combo with a cherry slushy at Sonic Friday night :banannadance:

Light Grey (Closest to silver as possible) shirt with black ink! Definitely, Black on Silver! How about hats?! I'm a big hat guy, but don't want the strap in the back... got flexi-fit? What's the typical color combo sold in the past? I wouldn't mind a Black logo on grey hat too? or Black ink on white?

fourseventeen

I got a local guy who does hats...flex fit, emboridered. come to think of it...he does screen printing too! I am gonna call him tomorrow and ask.

Light Grey (Closest to silver as possible) shirt with black ink! Definitely, Black on Silver!

How about hats?! I'm a big hat guy, but don't want the strap in the back... got flexi-fit? What's the typical color combo sold in the past? I wouldn't mind a Black logo on grey hat too? or Black ink on white?

I already have one. I'll try and wear it Friday at Sonic...that is if I make it. :lol

Bigfoots gonna make it ;)

Someone should try to find a guy that does full sublimated shirts. Fabric is all white and any design can be drawn up (computer) transferred to fabric full dye (no-fade, additional orders no problem after initial design done, any color can be added, etc...they dye the fabric in panels, then cut fabric and then sew shirt together.

If you know what cycling jerseys look like this is kind of what it can look for...as wild/mild as you want it to be...setup fees initally, but shirts look so much better than T-shirts, and they are much lighter and breath better as well.

Light Grey (Closest to silver as possible) shirt with black ink! Definitely, Black on Silver!

How about hats?! I'm a big hat guy, but don't want the strap in the back... got flexi-fit? What's the typical color combo sold in the past? I wouldn't mind a Black logo on grey hat too? or Black ink on white?

I already have one. I'll try and wear it Friday at Sonic...that is if I make it. :lol

Crap... I'm not going to be there. Were you going to give me the shirt off your back? :thumbs You're too kind! First the roof loan, and now your clothes... what a guy! :banannadance:

Crap... I'm not going to be there. Were you going to give me the shirt off your back? :thumbs You're too kind! First the roof loan, and now your clothes... what a guy! :banannadance:

:smilelol

Man, someone is going to have fun with that one. :lol

:smilelol

Man, someone is going to have fun with that one. :lol

I gotta start it now...

Posted Image

Someone should try to find a guy that does full sublimated shirts. Fabric is all white and any design can be drawn up (computer) transferred to fabric full dye (no-fade, additional orders no problem after initial design done, any color can be added, etc...they dye the fabric in panels, then cut fabric and then sew shirt together.

If you know what cycling jerseys look like this is kind of what it can look for...as wild/mild as you want it to be...setup fees initally, but shirts look so much better than T-shirts, and they are much lighter and breath better as well.

I still have your shirts dood.... If you've decided you don't want them, say so and I'll post 'em up for someone else. I'll be in town until Tuesday, and then I'm gone for a week. I *think* I'm going to be in Sahuarita this weekend, I could bring them with....

I'm with Jay, orange shirt, black ink. I'll be ordering 4 or 5 in different sizes so that should help. Jay let me know how many black with orange ink (if they have some cool orange ink) shirts you might want, maybe we could do a custom print and split the $25 bucks!

fourseventeen

DesertDawg- I would only want maybe 2 mens tee's in large and one womans baby tee or tank top in small assuming they can do those. But yeah id be game to work something out if we get the shirts at a reasonable price and need to divide the fee up depending on how many people/shirts they will be doing with that ink color.

I found a guy that does sublimated 100% dyed on a polyester type shirt...similiar to a golf shirt material....these shirts don't stick to you, no silkscreen, not heavy, no embroidery....for around 15.00 per shirt with the logo in your cars color on white....shirts have to start with white?

fourseventeen

me wearing a white shirt....yeah thats RARE lol. I own ONE white shirt...thats it lol.