NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

anybody getting together this sat around lunch 06/19/10

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

anybody getting together this sat around lunch? a couple of us are comming up from yuma to get work done and i thought id see if you have anything planned? Edit: Edited title to avoid any confusion

fourseventeen

Yup....WHERE? If I knew where and what time I may be able to make it =)

Guest 06yumavette

ok! two of us from yuma will be in phoenix this saturday. would anyone like to get togther for lunch? we should be done around noon

ok! two of us from yuma will be in phoenix this saturday. would anyone like to get togther for lunch? we should be done around noon

OK. Maybe, but the where and when are still unknown.

You want to pick or are you asking someone here?

fourseventeen

Phoenix, lunch, with corvettes, im in! Noon is early lol. but id be game depending on where exactly at in Phoenix??? somewhere off the 10 and west of Sky Harbor and I think I could be in for that.

I would go, how about Tilted Kilt in Scottsdale?

fourseventeen

id be game for a lil tilted kilt on Sat if its the Glendale location or if there is a Phoenix location ;)

id be game for a lil tilted kilt on Sat if its the Glendale location or if there is a Phoenix location ;)

Weren't you the one chidding eastsiders to get them out west to Sonic on Friday night? Now you won't go to Snottsdale?????

fourseventeen

ohhh no I didnt say I wouldnt go to scottsdale....just not this Sat. Plus the OP was saying he was going to be in Phoenix from Yuma....Snottsdale is a bit of a drive from Phx.

Did someone mentin the Kilt in Scottsdale? :partydance::partygrnhat:

Thread hijack.....Tilted Kilt this Saturday at noon in Scottsdale. Anyone can go. See you there!

That's how it's done.

ohhh no I didnt say I wouldnt go to scottsdale....just not this Sat. Plus the OP was saying he was going to be in Phoenix from Yuma....Snottsdale is a bit of a drive from Phx.

I live in Phx and I'm about 3 mi from Snottsdale. It might be a long way from Avondale but they butt up against each other up north. Just bustin your ........ :lol

Trying to get around the side bar here for real info. I'd enjoy the lunch a lot more if I knew more details. Trying to pick a location somewhere in the Phx area that is relatively convenient for our Yuma friends should be our first priority. They're already making a long drive just to get here. Of course, knowing their destination for the work being done and an approximate time of completion would help that quest. So Tom (06yumavette), please let us know your plans and we can accommodate you.

Did someone mentin the Kilt in Scottsdale? :partydance::partygrnhat:

Thread hijack.....Tilted Kilt this Saturday at noon in Scottsdale. Anyone can go. See you there!

That's how it's done.

Nicely done. If this is where and when its happening I think I'll join you.

fourseventeen

I live in Phx and I'm about 3 mi from Snottsdale. It might be a long way from Avondale but they butt up against each other up north. Just bustin your ........ :lol

LOL yeah I know it. I can take a little ball bustin now and then...im not all up tight like some others lol. But yah scottsdales a lonngggg drive from here but if the plan was to go there id try to make it pending the time/day and how much free time i had that day

Lunch might be doable on SAT. Phoenix area is fine, where at? If no location is given, might do tilted kilt. Let us know more info.