NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shooting at Sycamore Creek

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I have some new guns I want to blow up some produce at Sycamore Creek this sat at 8am. I will bring things to shoot at and clean up the mess after. I have a S&W 45 model #99 and a Ruger 9mm model #P89. I just want to go for about two hours or so be four it gets real hot out. Anyone that wants to come out and does not have a truck I have two open spots in my 3/4 ton Chevy. I will also take some photos of the fun and mess we make lol. If guys cant make it sat we could do it sunday but being fathers day not shore if thats any better.

Last time that I went out shooting, my buddy and I took took our 40's & 9's to a box of old VHS tapes... THAT was a serious mess, but fun as hell.

Best thing I've shot so far was a pair of toilets... 12GA slug at about 30 yds + toilet = BIG smiles....

wickedfastvette
I've shot 00 buck at a cow carcass before, sounds gross but it was pretty fun.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL shooting the sh*ter LOL. I bet some old T.Vs would be cool to blow up make shore to wear saftey glasses lol I want to shoot some produce so I can call my 45 the vegiematic lol. It slices and dices and....................... Maybe bring some oranges and throw them in the air and have some moving targets to shoot at. Or maybe grape fruts lol.

Best thing I've shot so far was a pair of toilets... 12GA slug at about 30 yds + toilet = BIG smiles....

It might be Doo Doo! Jus sayin' :P

My money says you could do more damage to a shitter on your own w/o a gun than that slug did :lol

fourseventeen

I dont get up that early or I would bring out a bunch of real guns for us to play with ;)

Bromley's Corvettes

I would love to see your big guns but I dont want to be out in the heat in the after noon. If we could find a spot in the shade we could go later. I have not been so I am thinking its probally going to be in the sun.

Guest Sidewinder

I dont get up that early or I would bring out a bunch of real guns for us to play with ;)

And they are?

wickedfastvette

And they are?

:ditto:

And they are?

Yeah... :picsstfu::gun5:

fourseventeen

LOL cant give away to much info. Ive got about a dozen military/law enforcement type rifles, a handful of .45 pistols oh and even a PINK AR15 :ack but thats the wifes...you wont ever see me shoot that thing lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Where is the best place to buy ammo in town? Anyone have a bunch of 9mm and 45 ammo they want to trade for work on there vette or exhaust work on anything?