NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

new sign on the I=8

ICULUKN

Posted Image

God Bless America and SB 1070-

And, do you mean to say that the Fed (looks like the BLM?) actually put up a sign for public consumption in this part of the world that was not bi-lingual?

Miracles never seem to cease.

I JUST SAW THIS ON THE NEWS AND I'M PISSED OFF AS HELL RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS SHIT...80 MILES INTO OUR OWN BORDER AND WE MUST NOT GO...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SCREW THE PREZ, SEND THE TROOPS (:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter) AND START CAPPING THESE CLOWNS. PLAY TIME IS OVER!

I JUST SAW THIS ON THE NEWS AND I'M PISSED OFF AS HELL RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS SHIT...80 MILES INTO OUR OWN BORDER AND WE MUST NOT GO...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SCREW THE PREZ, SEND THE TROOPS (:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter:hunter) AND START CAPPING THESE CLOWNS. PLAY TIME IS OVER!

I'm with you man. :ok:

Ah hell there goes my idea for a cruise!

Why???? As long as we all bring the big guns and as much ammo as the Vettes will hold :lol

Why???? As long as we all bring the big guns and as much ammo as the Vettes will hold :lol

If had PhotoShop available right now I'd put together a pic of a "vette battle wagon"...lol

wickedfastvette

You know Eddie you're right, we could have a cruise and a range day all at once! I like it! :thumbs

If we're goin out shootin' 'cans, I'm in!!! I'll get a buncha #1 Buck for the pump gun....

"These drug cartels represent a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. " Remember the movie ?

wickedfastvette

We'll call ourselves the "ACE Malitia" Am I gonna get in trouble for that? :burnout2

Well, since the Army trains AH-64 Apache gunship helicopters out of Pinal Airpark in Marana, we seem to have the right hardware in place to both train and handle the drug smuggler/cartel all in one shot...seems fiscally responsible to me :thumbs:lol

..really?

:toetap

Yes.

"In Section 8, Article A of the American Legion’s “code of flag etiquette,” it states that flying the flag upside down is recognized as a sign of distress, or as a threat to life or one’s personal property."

Call me cooky but "Visitors may encounter armed criminals and smuggling vehicles traveling at high rates of speed" 80 miles into our border constitutes distress and threat to life to me.

..really?

:toetap

Yes.

"In Section 8, Article A of the American Legion’s “code of flag etiquette,” it states that flying the flag upside down is recognized as a sign of distress, or as a threat to life or one’s personal property."

Call me cooky but "Visitors may encounter armed criminals and smuggling vehicles traveling at high rates of speed" 80 miles into our border constitutes distress and threat to life to me.

I'm with ya Dave and I'm still fuming about this BS.

Guest Sidewinder

X2. I'm ready. They won't even have to give me supplies for the trip, I gots it alllllll covered :edward:

Yes.

Flying the American flag upside down is traditionally considered a sign of distress, as it is with all national flags. The signal is one that was used primarily in past centuries (pre-1900s), on the high seas by military and merchant marine vessels alike. While the U.S. Flag Code does permit flying the flag with the union down, it specifies only "...as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

In recent times some have interpreted this in a much broader manner and have come to use it as a political statement, instead of a true S.O.S., which it was originally intended for.

an im in favor of a

Corvette RUN n' GUN

Gunner position open.

Please bring own bipod.

In recent times some have interpreted this in a much broader manner and have come to use it as a political statement, instead of a true S.O.S., which it was originally intended for.

Some can interpret all they want. I meant it quite literally.

Yes.

Flying the American flag upside down is traditionally considered a sign of distress, as it is with all national flags. The signal is one that was used primarily in past centuries (pre-1900s), on the high seas by military and merchant marine vessels alike. While the U.S. Flag Code does permit flying the flag with the union down, it specifies only "...as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

an im in favor of a

Corvette RUN n' GUN

Gunner position open.

Please bring own bipod.

I call, SHOTGUN !!! :hunter

wickedfastvette

This is just unbelievable I wonder if anything will get done by the government or do the citizens need to take this it into their own hands!!

I dont feel this is political, this is survival, but if you do let me know.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: And everyone you talk to denies voting for our current "leader". I just don't f'ing get it.

this makes me sick to see, I have read several books on the upcoming revolution in this country, to take our government back. I hope I live long enough to see it happen.