NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fathers day weekend...Friday @ Sonic in Avondale? 7pm?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

anyone wanting to get together for a squishy at sonic on the wessttt siiddeeee :chris 7pm? Sonic in Avondale 10750 W Lower Buckeye Rd Avondale, AZ 85323

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Bigfoot

• old yeller

• Buccaneer

I may run up for a sonic, let's see how many jump on board!

fourseventeen

Sounds good Desertdawg. 2 AO's is a good start ;)

Hmmm.....woudln't want to be confused with some sort of "Great Pumpkin Fest" or Halloween thing.... Maybe I'd take a drive. :driving:

Depending on which day and time, I may be game. I know Saturday I'm at my folks place most of the day. Evening I'm not sure yet. So if you guys do it, I'll just say I'll try and swing by. :thumbs Post a location too.

fourseventeen

Friday June 18th 7pm? Sonic in Avondale 10750 W Lower Buckeye Rd Avondale, AZ 85323

Friday Aug 18th 7pm?

Sonic in Avondale

10750 W Lower Buckeye Rd

Avondale, AZ 85323

I'm afraid my calendar doesn't show that date in 2010.

June perhaps?

Try again.

fourseventeen

Oops lol. June 18th. Sorry about that. lol.

I might be able to make it in two hrs from Ajo by 7:00, I work till 5:00. Is this the Sonic sorta mid-town in a residential area? Or is there more than one and I will need to use my garmin? :huh Okay, I did a map quest and answered my own question. It is a new one me, but I know how to get there. I will try to make it.

fourseventeen

Yeah its one in a LITTLE bit nicer part of town then the other one in Avondale on Central....that one is way ghetto ;)

fourseventeen

bigfoot your close...no excuses! and bring shirts ;) Ill try and remember to bring a 20

bigfoot your close...no excuses! and bring shirts ;) Ill try and remember to bring a 20

If I make it the shirts will be there. It has nothing to do with being close, it's family obligations. :lol

fourseventeen

LOL im sure they wont mind if you slip away from 7pm til about 8pm ;) We will see you out there. :cheers

I might make it. I will know more Thursday. Where do I get my passport stamped along the way? That is a long way for a slushy. :banannadance:

fourseventeen

But their slushys sure are good :cheers Looks like we will actually have a pretty decent turn out. Sonic may be happy for the business but may get mad that we are gonna take up their entire lot LOL.