NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

c6 logo

Blk n Blu

I've been searching every where for a c6 embroidered logo, anyone have any ideas?

I was also wondering exactly what you meant and or looking for. I have a nice hi-res C6 logo that is 10"x4" if you want a logo to create something from. Let me knew and I'll send it.

I was also wondering exactly what you meant and or looking for. I have a nice hi-res C6 logo that is 10"x4" if you want a logo to create something from. Let me knew and I'll send it.

That might work Tom, I may have to find someone locally to have it made. :thumbs

Guest LOUDMIKE

I've been searching every where for a c6 embroidered logo, anyone have any ideas?

For embroidery contatct Sheryl Dow with Material Arts. She is very good. 602.910.1137

For embroidery contatct Sheryl Dow with Material Arts. She is very good. 602.910.1137

Awesome Mike, thank you.

Does the PDF you wanted lok ok as well? Just wondering.

Does the PDF you wanted lok ok as well? Just wondering.

It looks fine Tom TY, I got a hold of Sheryl, I think she is going to fix me up.

All you ACE holes rock. :thumbs

Guest azz061

Sheryl is excellent and can make you guys awesome stuff! She can even do ACE shirts that will be well enjoyed!

Sheryl is excellent and can make you guys awesome stuff! She can even do ACE shirts that will be well enjoyed!

Charlie, please get some prices while your there for some embroidered ACE logo shirts or hats...

Guest 06yumavette

i have a guy here who does great work... he did our logo for our shop. remember embriodery is expensive to setup... after its setup it not too bad on the cost... let me know and ill forward him your logo and he will let me know what he charges.. bradleya3@beamspeed.net