NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Perhaps the most AWESOME 6 min out there.

ChadC

fourseventeen

That looks like fun! Not thinking I would need a short change though. Didnt look scary at all. Worst part was that landing...looks a little violent!

wickedfastvette
You guys should have all been on the run today, instead of playing with your computers.............I know you were there Victor just didnt get to see you.

:party I experienced this with my six years on an aircraft carrier, crazy sh---

You guys should have all been on the run today, instead of playing with your computers.............I know you were there Victor just didnt get to see you.

You were too fast...couldn't catch you !!!! :lol

A guy I met years ago who had done carrier take offs and landings told me that the REAL challenge was landing at night. The analogy he used was "Imagine trying to land on a frying pan in the dark".

The analogy he used was "Imagine trying to land on a frying pan in the dark".

I've had a frying pan land on me in the dark, does that count? :huh

That was a cool vid, but the guy obviously was a rookie pilot. Nobody flys around in a military jet without wearing their Nomex gloves, he would find out why there a good idea if he had to punch out and made it. Jus sayin'.

That was a cool vid, but the guy obviously was a rookie pilot. Nobody flys around in a military jet without wearing their Nomex gloves, he would find out why there a good idea if he had to punch out and made it. Jus sayin'.

I was thinking the same damn thing. :lol

"Items marked * may be omitted by flight

personnel flying in fixed-wing cargo/transport

class aircraft if such flight does not

involve carrier operations."

"*c. Fire-resistant (aramid) flight gloves."

OPNAVINST 3710.7T

1 MARCH 2004

Got us a rebel!!!

"Items marked * may be omitted by flight

personnel flying in fixed-wing cargo/transport

class aircraft if such flight does not

involve carrier operations."

"*c. Fire-resistant (aramid) flight gloves."

OPNAVINST 3710.7T

1 MARCH 2004

Got us a rebel!!!

Nice one Tim! :P

He may have also been one of those flyers that... Do a walk around by asking the CC is she full of fuel, looks like the tires are all there and the wings are still attached, now let's go flyin' Usually those guys end up in the paper in the Obits. What a Maverick.