ACE t-shirt availability

Chameleon

No se senor.... It's what dawg sent me. It's all I have.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Chameleon

• Bigfoot

• Big Poppa

No se, not no si. I don't know how to make the little sombrero over the e in se.

fourseventeen

OK I keep forgetting we are in AZ...so close to the border lol

fourseventeen

the email you sent me worked Dawg. gonna ofrward it to my guy today. Thanks

• 2 months later...
:bump: I will have ACE T-shirts with me at the Prescott Vette show the morning of the 18th. Taking the early run up the hill with breakfast at Zeke's. :ACE:

• 1 month later...

:bump:

If you are going on the Laughlin Run and you want an ACE T-shirt, please PM me by Friday 10/22.

I ain't dragging that huge box of shirts all the way to Nevada and back!

My box of shirts will be in the car...no need to PM me. :edward:

Guess you're planning to drive like a blue hair all the way to Laughlin. . . :lol

Guess you're planning to drive like a blue hair all the way to Laughlin. . . :lol

What? Shirts slow a car down???

Have fun watching my tail lights. :edward:

:lol

When you cook into a corner hot and that big ol' box comes slamming up into the back of your seat, you may change your mind about dragging it along on a cruise. I had that happen on the father's day cruise, and once was enough. . . :3gears:

When you cook into a corner hot and that big ol' box comes slamming up into the back of your seat, you may change your mind about dragging it along on a cruise. I had that happen on the father's day cruise, and once was enough. . . :3gears:

Isn't that what the trunk net is for?! Get some!!

Isn't that what the trunk net is for?! Get some!!

Doesn't fit in the net. . .

Considering it will be sandwiched between a couple carry on bags I'm not worried. Besides, not too much cornering on this run. :lol

If you are going on the Laughlin Run and you want an ACE T-shirt, please PM me by Friday 10/22.

Not sure what happened but was asking for one mens black large T-Shirt. Will pick it up from you on Sat at the meeting spot. Thanks.

Not sure what happened but was asking for one mens black large T-Shirt. Will pick it up from you on Sat at the meeting spot. Thanks.

Got it. See ya Saturday! :thumbs

fourseventeen

Ill have a trunk FULL of luggage! I not only have my wife who tends to over pack but my mother also left one of her suitcases here when she was in AZ that she wants me to bring with me out to Laughlin....yippie! Nothing like having another 150lbs of weight in the car lol.

Ill have a trunk FULL of luggage! I not only have my wife who tends to over pack but my mother also left one of her suitcases here when she was in AZ that she wants me to bring with me out to Laughlin....yippie! Nothing like having another 150lbs of weight in the car lol.

So what, my car carries an extra hundred plus over what yours does with just me. :lol

• 2 weeks later...