NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Became a statistic yesterday

TEXAZC6

Posted Image

Looking for anything in recruiting, sales management, marketing, office management, etc.

Thanks recession!

Guest Sidewinder

Posted Image

Looking for anything in recruiting, sales management, marketing, office management, etc.

Thanks recession!

Wow, that really sux Phil. I know my wife has been on about 10 -15 interviews already. At one right now in fact and just got a call for another. There are jobs out there, just hard to land with a flooded market.

Wow, that really sux Phil.

I know my wife has been on about 10 -15 interviews already. At one right now in fact and just got a call for another. There are jobs out there, just hard to land with a flooded market.

Who knows, maybe the best thing to ever happen to me. Time will tell. :partygrnhat:

Who knows, maybe the best thing to ever happen to me. Time will tell. :partygrnhat:

I've heard of stranger things.

That sucks that yet another person I know gets the axe, but welcome to my club. I've been out for almost a year now and it bites big time. :( I hope your hunt goes better than mine.

phil really sucks, I was downsized at 52 and thought my life was over. but you will get something and life will go on. Good luck and I hope you find something soon.