NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I Nominate..........

jstrutt

I nominate theChad to be Hitler and control the FOR SALE/WANTED area of our great site. Do I have a second?

All in favor?.........................

Does he even have 25 posts yet? :lol

Yes and none of them political................... :lol:lol unlike some we know...............

YOU experienced mods can control the for sale/wanted... I was just signing up for the member services section. ANYONE with 25 posts can get all up in the FS/W section... but with my suggestion for the member services... I'm at least somewhat firewalled by a password for posting. Anyone can read & PM the owner directly on their service, keeping my job to a minimum... allowing access to those with majority approval and policing the services as to keep out the sketchy, "dating service", "ambulance/wheel chair service", "lip service", and "cheeto service". Sorry, guys! :smilelol

YOU experienced mods can control the for sale/wanted... I was just signing up for the member services section. ANYONE with 25 posts can get all up in the FS/W section... but with my suggestion for the member services... I'm at least somewhat firewalled by a password for posting. Anyone can read & PM the owner directly on their service, keeping my job to a minimum... allowing access to those with majority approval and policing the services as to keep out the sketchy, "dating service", "ambulance/wheel chair service", "lip service", and "cheeto service". Sorry, guys! :smilelol

I nominate Strutt to explain the explanation that chad posts in that other thread!