NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are my wheels worth?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

I ordered new custom 3 piece wheels and once they get here I think I will sell my stock rims and tires. Wondering what you guys think I could sell them for realistically? 2007 Z06 polished wheels, 8 out of 10 condition with 10 being new. Factory GM split spoke wheels as seen in my sig photo. Tires have 1902 miles on them since new, the tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT run flats in factory Z06 sizing. I also have the gold road hazard warrantee on them. Tires were purchased 3 months ago by my cars previous owner. He states no burns outs or hard driving...and they do look brand new. I have the reciept for them of over $1600.00 for the tires. they will include the TPMS sensors as well. So what would be a fair price if I decide to sell them. I am not currently selling them or id list in the for sale section ;) Just want to get an idea in case I decide to sell them when my new wheels come

Tough market as anyone who has a C6 and changed wheels has a set. Do a check on Craiglist or ebay. Why not keep them and if and when you sell put them back on?

Mount up some drag radials and go see if you can beat Victor and his Z! :3gears: I have no idea what you should price them at if you really want to sell them, but I'm pretty sure I'd ask John (1SikVette) what the market would bring! :smilelol

Mount up some drag radials and go see if you can beat Victor and his Z! :3gears:

I have no idea what you should price them at if you really want to sell them, but I'm pretty sure I'd ask John (1SikVette) what the market would bring! :smilelol

fourseventeen

thx guys. I have considered just hanging on to them but the more I think about it the more I consider selling them. I just spent 7k on new wheels and tires so id like to recoup a bit of that expense and not have a stack of wheels collecting dust in my already packed garage lol. Maybe ill sell my table saw to make room for them ;)

They're worth about $200... Where do I send the check? In all honesty, I'd say they're worth 1200-1600 bucks depending on the condition. But, as anything else, it's only what the market will bear. They're only worth what you can get somebody to pay for them.

fourseventeen

thanks 1sikvette. thats about what I was figuring considering the practically new tires. I seen someone selling the same stock wheels with worn out tires for 1400 so I figured I should be able to get 2k for them considering they have 1600+ in tires that are 90% still...plus the road hazard warrantee. eudlose...thanks buddy I appreciate that. Once my wheels show up in about 3-4 more weeks ill decide what im gonna do then.

JNMMotorsports

thanks 1sikvette. thats about what I was figuring considering the practically new tires. I seen someone selling the same stock wheels with worn out tires for 1400 so I figured I should be able to get 2k for them considering they have 1600+ in tires that are 90% still...plus the road hazard warrantee.

eudlose...thanks buddy I appreciate that.

Once my wheels show up in about 3-4 more weeks ill decide what im gonna do then.

fourseventeen

these are the wheels BUT mine will be black middle like these and instead of the polished lip I am having them painted Atomic Orange.

Posted Image

Lips will be like these but centers will be like the photo above.

Posted Image

fourseventeen

yeah I think they will look good sitting on the AO Z. Figure its gonna look like the bottom photo but with gloss black mesh 8 spokes instead of the multi single spoke. Now I just need to find some caliper paint to match the orange ;)

Didn't you get the ACE membership dues email yet??? I'll be buy to pick them up and that should cover your account expenses for a couple of years!

I'll be buy to pick them up and that should cover your account expenses for a couple of years!