Scottsdale Exotic Car Club

ICULUKN

Guest XLR8TNC5

LOL @ Chris,

I wish I could call in sick, but I just got back from Dallas on Wednesday and I have some PR rapairs to do with a customer and I have to travel around to all the stores today to do some other stuff. Just damn!

You all have fun and be safe!

Tanya

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• ICULUKN

• P51tj

• Ravenz

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh steve, it still shows you are logged in and in this thread - when are you leaving?

glenn - when are you leaving?

:burnout

Guest UVETTYA

Oh Geeze, sorry gang, for sounding so selfish. I really do wish everyone could make it out there today. Especially you, Tanya. I think it's cool that a woman should take so much interest in her car. I don't know very many who have as much passion for theirs as you do. :yesnod You go girl! ;)

I guess I'm feeling kinda sorry for myself because I'm going back to work next week after being off for 3 months, and this is the last weekend I'll have to spend time with the group. Marylou and I both work Saturdays and it will be many months before we can attend an event again. And although we've only been around you all a few months, we've been treated very well byyou all and we feel like you're all long-time friends. So I'm anxious to enjoy all of your good company as much as I can the next three days. A.C.E. people ROCK!

I hope to see you all at Speedworld, on the cruise Saturday or at Andrew and Melissa's on Sunday.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
uhhh steve, it still shows you are logged in and in this thread - when are you leaving?

I had to apologize for sounding like a dick. :lol

I'm going to clean out the car and then I'm heading out. I'm only about 15 minutes away.

Steve

I had to apologize for sounding like a dick. :lol

I'm going to clean out the car and then I'm heading out. I'm only about 15 minutes away.

Steve

where are you?

i'm at 95th ave and peoria right now

just waiting for time to tick away - i had to stop by moms house to get my helmet

Just got back from S/W and Chris and Steve both ran well, one better than the other of course. I'll let them 2 tell all the little "fish stories". Steve of course will have some vids and pics posted but please don't shoot the videotographer :lol . Renntechs were there along with the usual Porches and a 1200 hp twin turbo Viper that ran 145 with tires spinning most or all of the length :crazy . No waiting in line today, only about 30 cars max.

now - before the crap starts about my big cube motor - all i have to say is that prior to today i have had 3 runs down the 1/4 mile (in an AUTOMATIC!)

with that being said - best run of the day was the 2nd to last run - 12.09 @ 116.88

steve said that if i had my drag radials @ 16 p.s.i. i would be in the 11's - well it was a long drive home, so i decided to wait until next time, so i'll be looking for another pair of Z06 rears so i can keep the D/Rs with lower pressure in them

and have a pair to drive home with

man this racing stuff is getting expensive! :leaving

man that was fun too - ran a porsche - ate him up!

ran a mercedes something or other - and it looked like he quit half track - apparently he didn't want none a' me! :D

and then i kept seeing this black Z06 in my side view mirrors all day :leaving

Guest UVETTYA

Yeah yeah yeah. You ran faster than me. But I expected that you should. How many MORE ponies do you have AND drag radials? 12.64@115.44 was my best time on my worn Toyo's. I had hoped for a few tenths lower, but I'll take what I can get. The speed is there, I just couldn't hook up.

You did an excellent job for the first time out Chris. An FRC is hard to drag race and a lot of people can't get one into the 12's, even with the motor you have. I suspect you'll have a mid 11 sec car once you get some more seat time.

So with that, I'll say that Chris had the fastest time today, but I got the girls. So you figure out who won...

(scroll down)

DSC05413.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

Way to go Steve!!! The way I see it "He who ends up with the chicks wins"!!! Not bad times either. Chris you could get one of those little air pumps to fill them up for the ride home instead of an extra set of tires and rims, couldn't you. Nice time for maiden voyage. I wished that I had a "headache" this morning. :angry Seeyas in the morning. Robert Oh, I almost forgot :burnout:burnout:burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

NICE GUYS! So, how did Glenn do? Steve, you are such a flirt and your smile is wayyy too big in that picture. lol. Trust me, I think it is great!

do I see a peek of Chris' ride in that first pic?

Damn, was that a Porsche GT I see in the back?

I spent the day being wined and dined by a customer. I had an absolute BLAST hanging with this Chinese couple! They were so polite, sweet, and just genuinely fantastic people.

But I still wish I could have been in two places at once.

congrats to you guys who ran.

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA

Glenn didn't show. I think he had a hang-nail. But I'm not sure. :toetap

Me? Flirt? Not a chance. :D

Sorry you missed it Tanya. We really had a good time.

You'll get to SEE and HEAR Chris's car, in a few minutes, as soon as the videos and pictures are done uploading to my web site. I'll post the URL for you all just as soon as it's done.

Tim, you did a GREAT job on the videos! Thanks buddy. :thumbs

Steve

DSC05416.jpg

Why does the one on the left look like she's afraid of you? The other one is snuggling right up there.

Any more pics of the cars? I know you Steve I think you're holding out on us! :toetap

One last question.... Does Mary Lou surf the Forum?

Guest UVETTYA
Why does the one on the left look like she's afraid of you? The other one is snuggling right up there.

Any more pics of the cars? I know you Steve I think you're holding out on us! :toetap

One last question.... Does Mary Lou surf the Forum?

No comment on the babes Eddie, other than... :D

And yes there are more pics and some videos. They'er still uploading. The server is a little slow today and I'll post when they're ready.

Yes, Marylou reads the forum with me and no, I'm not going to be in trouble. She keeps my balls in her purse so no problem. :thumbs

:leaving

She keeps my balls in her purse so no problem. :thumbs

I thought your voice a sounded little higher than normal today. That helped you do that Freedie Mercury impersonation that much easier for you! :smilelol

:thumbs man that's cool - sound and everything!!!!

didn't even get my ONLY good burnout on video! :(

how large are those vid files?

can you email them to me?

GLENN if you read this - can you ask your friend if they got any of our runs on the PRO video camera? they looked like they were filming - but i bet since between us, we only raced other cars besides each other one or two runs.

Guest UVETTYA
:thumbs man that's cool - sound and everything!!!!

didn't even get my ONLY good burnout on video! :(

GLENN if you read this - can you ask your friend if they got any of our runs on the PRO video camera? they looked like they were filming - but i bet since between us, we only raced other cars besides each other one or two runs.

Yes we did. For some reason only a few of the videos uploaded. There are 17 total. I'm in the process of re-uploading the rest. Check back in an hour or so and there should be more videos.

BTW, Phanfare is really cool! It costs a few dollars a month, or $54 a year and you can upload unlimited photos and videos. You can add music to the slideshows and they just raised the limit on the size of the videos to 5 minutes each. I'm not certain but I think that's about 100 megs, maybe more. But you can upload as many of them as you like.

If you sign up and mention my name, I get a year free! If you recommend someone else and they mention your name, you get a year free.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Right click on any of the videos or pictures and you can download them off the sight, or click the link that says "download original."

Steve

A Big Thanks to all those that came out yesterday, It was a fun day. Looks like i picked up my SRT4 last night so i might not be driving that big boat of a S600 lol

time to work on it and get it ready but that might be alittle while out before ill be able to get some good runs out of it

Sorry... Did not make it... had a last minute family emergency that I HAD to take care of. I got back at 3:30 sat morning...

Hope everyone is OK Glenn, we missed ya on the mystery cruise too...

Sorry... Did not make it... had a last minute family emergency that I HAD to take care of. I got back at 3:30 sat morning...

it's all good - Family comes FIRST!

i wish you had been there though - 1200 HP viper - trapping mid to low 12's at almost 150MPH - you may have given him a run for his money for " the win"

and OH what a story that would have been :yesnod

hope everything is OK - Steve and i had a SUPER time running and he was giving me pointers on my burnouts and stuff - i actually had ONE good burnout and just like Tim said - "you let off the brake when the smoke starts coming in the car" and sure enough - it did! :burnout