NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anyone here own or run a business?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Maybe we can start a thread for business owners who would like to promote what they do for work....maybe offer deals to forum members and offer website link exchanges on their websites? Anyone up for doing something like that? I own a photography business and I am promoting ACE on my website with a direct link to this site from my website ;) :banannadance: Will the mods allow us to start a thread just for forum members who own a business and want to do a plug and offer a discount to forum members or maybe offer batering for other services they want/need? And even exchange website links on each others sites.

wickedfastvette

Maybe we can start a thread for business owners who would like to promote what they do for work....maybe offer deals to forum members and offer website link exchanges on their websites? Anyone up for doing something like that? I own a photography business and I am promoting ACE on my website with a direct link to this site from my website ;) :banannadance:

Will the mods allow us to start a thread just for forum members who own a business and want to do a plug and offer a discount to forum members or maybe offer batering for other services they want/need? And even exchange website links on each others sites.

fourseventeen

oh well dont I feel like a dumb ass! LOL. Ill go peep on it

Check out this thread too.

ACE listing our businesses and careers

fourseventeen

well if you were a female id have work for you! always looking for new female sluts...oops I mean models for adult photo shoots ;)

fourseventeen

You really want to hire John the male slut? Oh my! Well I guess thats just about as odd as owning a Viper on a Corvette site ;)

You really want to hire John the male slut? Oh my! Well I guess thats just about as odd as owning a Viper on a Corvette site ;)

Naw, John has to pay the sheep so they don't call the cops on him. :lol

Have you ever seen a picture of him???

Posted Image

Haha Im just trying to compare prices as I manwhore myself. Gotta keep the prices in line with todays economy.

Your male too.... Oh well there goes my fantasy that only good looking people drove those cars!

fourseventeen

Oh well there goes my fantasy that only good looking people drove those cars!

Oh well there goes my fantasy that only good looking people drove those cars!

Crap well I better let my sife drive! Wait no bad idea...shes blonde! Id bet she would F up my new wheels in a day!

My sife drives our vette all the time, but I can only attest to how my sife drives, you'll have to deal with your own sife and her driving skills!

fourseventeen

LOL SIFE, yeah oops. I would blame it on my keyboard cause it is going dead BUT I didnt miss a letter i just slipped from type with my eyes closed I guess.

If I hadn't picked on you about it, someone else would have.... It's all in fun!!!

fourseventeen

LOL yes I know it. im surprised others havent YET lol.