NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wanted Stock C5 Radio CD

MY76LT4

I have a 2000 Coupe that already had an after market single DIN head unit in it when I bought it. I am looking for a 1.5 DIN that will fit in it now, preferably an OEM model from a C5. Anyone have one they want to sell. I am also watching CF and Fleabay but would really prefer a cash deal locally. Thanks in advance. David in Glendale 602-617-1374

GuyverVette

I have a 2000 Coupe that already had an after market single DIN head unit in it when I bought it. I am looking for a 1.5 DIN that will fit in it now, preferably an OEM model from a C5. Anyone have one they want to sell. I am also watching CF and Fleabay but would really prefer a cash deal locally.

Thanks in advance.

David in Glendale

602-617-1374

How much are you willing to pay for a stock C5 stereo?? I have one on my 2000 C5 that I'm looking to replace with a touchscreen pretty soon. Let me know. :)

GuyverVette

I was thinking in the area of $100 but might go a little higher. Keep me in the loop if you pull the trigger on a touchscreen.

David in Glendale.

I'll let it go for $120 if you're interested, I already have the touchscreen and the computer for it, I've just been lazy to remove the stock one and install the screen (mod the dash trip etc etc... )

Let me know if you're interested :)

I was thinking in the area of $100 but might go a little higher. Keep me in the loop if you pull the trigger on a touchscreen.

David in Glendale.

I'll let it go for $120 if you're interested, I already have the touchscreen and the computer for it, I've just been lazy to remove the stock one and install the screen (mod the dash trip etc etc... )

$120 works for me as long as it is the CD version and not cassette. When you get it out of the car give me a call and I will come pick it up. No hurry, I travel a lot but will be in town the next couple of weeks.

David in Glendale

602-617-1374

GuyverVette

David in Glendale.

$120 works for me as long as it is the CD version and not cassette. When you get it out of the car give me a call and I will come pick it up. No hurry, I travel a lot but will be in town the next couple of weeks.

David in Glendale

602-617-1374

Yeah it is a CD and it works perfect, I'll take it out this weekend. I'm in Scottsdale btw.

I'll hit you up when it's out.

Yeah it is a CD and it works perfect, I'll take it out this weekend. I'm in Scottsdale btw. I'll hit you up when it's out.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it is a CD and it works perfect, I'll take it out this weekend. I'm in Scottsdale btw.

I'll hit you up when it's out.

PM sent June 29.

David in Glendale