NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Launch Control

AZBuckeye

Anyone realize how hard it is to run the break-in miles before testing out the launch control :-) Picked it up June 4th

Well, that was supposed to have a pic attached. Till I can figure that out

Its a 2010 Grand Sport

Jetstream Blue

3LT

Chrome Wheels

two-tone black/grey interior/seats

Next up

B&B bullet exhaust

Anyone realize how hard it is to run the break-in miles before testing out the launch control :-)

Picked it up June 4th

Bring it on the Fathers Day Cruise, that will help you add some miles to it! And we can all slobber on your new ride!

Museum delivery is 2000 miles from Phoenix. Isn't that enough? It looks real nice, so let er rip to feel nice too. :3gears:

I'd like to see someone use the launch control in person :yeah:

fourseventeen

maybe we can get him to race us in our Z's so we can see if the LC really helps ;)

Anyone realize how hard it is to run the break-in miles before testing out the launch control :-)

Picked it up June 4th

I'm ignorant, so bear with me if this is a stupid question. Since you picked the car up from the factory & it didn't get delivered to a dealership, does that explain why you have no GS stripes on your fender?

If you order the Heritage package or stripes separately it's your option whether or not the stripes are put on. I had mine installed.

If you order the Heritage package or stripes separately it's your option whether or not the stripes are put on. I had mine installed.

Nah, Stripes are an option and I just didn't want them. I know that's Heresy for some GS fans, but I liked it without

I'm ignorant, so bear with me if this is a stupid question.

Since you picked the car up from the factory & it didn't get delivered to a dealership, does that explain why you have no GS stripes on your fender?

Me too :-), have a whole collection of them

Picked it up June 4th

Don't really have much to add about Launch Control, but had to give you kudos on your avatar. Huge Bloom County fan here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, have you tested that launch control yet? We're waiting for the report. :toetap:popcorn: