NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 1984 Corvette

84vette

Its time for something new. i am selling my 1984 corvette. it has 14,000 miles on the rebuilt engine. runs great. i repainted it to the original two-toned gold and dark brown about 3 years ago. it has a custom dual exaust that was installed with the engine rebuild. in 6 years ive put $20,000+ into restoring it. Asking $8,000 Most of you know what it looks like but i will post pictures as soon as i can.

Wow Brian, I didn't think you would ever sell it, are you planning on upgrading????

Guest racingchester

That would be a good car for someone. I had no issues when I had my 84......5 Vettes ago....

Wow Brian, I didn't think you would ever sell it, are you planning on upgrading????

• 3 weeks later...

would still like to see some pic's - I got a potential buyer (maybe 2)!

Desertdawg

Send Brian a PM, he might see it quicker in his email! or he had a thread here when he had it repainted... Ill see if I can find it tomorrow!

Not the greatest, but here's a couple pics I have of Brian's car. At the least they show that it's shiny!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Called and left him a voice mail.

Thanks for the message. sorry i havent been online recently.

is it still a CFI car .???

yes it is still a CFI car.

recently i have only been driving it on the weekends, i keep it stored in my parents garage. i will get over there tomorrow and take a few pictures of it.