NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Wishbone

I have said time and time again, that I do not have the luck that most of the peeps on her get with the LEO'S, but seriously really. So I am crusing to work minding my own business and I got a text from a co-worker who asked if she could car pool with me, so I was on my way to her house after dropping my son off at school. I do not normally cruise down in her area of Avondale so I was not to familiar with the speed limit as well as where the posted speed limit signs were at. So when I turned right off of Indian School to 107th Ave, I did what I normally always do cruise up to 45 miles an hour sense that is the norm almost eveywhere. Next thing I know I look to my left and BAM two biker cops sitting there aiming there speed trap gun right at me. I look to my right and right there I see the sign 35 OH CRAP. So I safely pull over as CHIPS cruise up behind me and I shut of my car. I sit patiently as one of the two cops approach me from my driver window. COP- did you know how fast you were going WISHBONE- Yes officer COP-Did you know the speed limit was 35 WISHBONE- No officer, I am picking up a co-worker and I am unfamiliar with this area COP- I got you doing 49 in a 35, may I see your liscense, registration, and proof of insurance please. WISHBONE- Yes officer but it is all in my glove box may I grab it for you COP- YES, I will be right back as I hand him what he has requested INTERMISSION of um 10 minutes or so COP- I am going to give you a Citation for this, 5 miles more and you would of been going 20 miles over the limit and that would be a criminal offence WISHBONE- I understand COP- you have three ways to take care of this ticket. You have the option to go to traffic school, pay the fine online or down out the courthouse, or fight it, here is your court hearing. You are free to go WISHBONE- Thank you very much for your service, have a SAFE SHIFT. COP- PURE SILENCE as they get on their bikes and role of too Duh---duh---duh duh duh---- duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh---------------------- As I smile and drive off MAn it's going to be a awesome day.

I have said time and time again, that I do not have the luck that most of the peeps on her get with the LEO'S, but seriously really. So I am crusing to work minding my own business and I got a text from a co-worker who asked if she could car pool with me, so I was on my way to her house after dropping my son off at school. I do not normally cruise down in her area of Avondale so I was not to familiar with the speed limit as well as where the posted speed limit signs were at.

So when I turned right off of Indian School to 107th Ave, I did what I normally always do cruise up to 45 miles an hour sense that is the norm almost eveywhere. Next thing I know I look to my left and BAM two biker cops sitting there aiming there speed trap gun right at me. I look to my right and right there I see the sign 35 OH CRAP. So I safely pull over as CHIPS cruise up behind me and I shut of my car.

I sit patiently as one of the two cops approach me from my driver window.

Jn

COP- did you know how fast you were going

WISHBONE- Yes officer

COP-Did you know the speed limit was 35

WISHBONE- No officer, I am picking up a co-worker and I am unfamiliar with this area

COP- I got you doing 49 in a 35, may I see your liscense, registration, and proof of insurance please.

WISHBONE- Yes officer but it is all in my glove box may I grab it for you

COP- YES, I will be right back as I hand him what he has requested

INTERMISSION of um 10 minutes or so

COP- I am going to give you a Citation for this, 5 miles more and you would of been going 20 miles over the limit and that would be a criminal offence

WISHBONE- I understand

COP- you have three ways to take care of this ticket. You have the option to go to traffic school, pay the fine online or down out the courthouse, or fight it, here is your court hearing. You are free to go

WISHBONE- Thank you very much for your service, have a SAFE SHIFT.

COP- PURE SILENCE as they get on their bikes and role of too Duh---duh---duh duh duh---- duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh----------------------

As I smile and drive off MAn it's going to be a awesome day.

THAT SUCKS !!!!! My battery died on me while at the Circle K at 39th Ave this morning......USAA said 1.5 hours to get road side service out, so I walked 4+ miles back to the house to get the Vette to come into the office for a couple of hours. Cr@ppy way to start the day...thank goodness it was only 90 degrees at the time. As for speed traps......there was a DPS motorcycle cop parked in the oleanders (sp. ?) on I-17 N bound at Thunderbird shooting radar on my way home last night...thank goodness I don't speed :bolt:

Most motor cycle leo's would give a ticket to their own mother. It's just what they do.

Guest Sidewinder

Most motor cycle leo's would give a ticket to their own mother. It's just what they do.

I respect cops and honor their service, I have no problem taking the ticket, I did break the law no matter what the speed was. It just sucks that I got a ticket for something that cruddy, I would of rather gotten a ticket for doing something really cool like I usually do. Now ofcourse I would of for sure been put in the slammer if they caught me hanging out with VICTOR and the clique he he. He did make a funny comment. COP- Well I guess there is a new meaning for your liscence plate SEYAAAA.

If their foot touches the ground a ticket would be written. I have been stopped many, many times and deserved a ticket every single time except the one time I received a ticket by a motorcycle LEO in Chandler. Every other LEO gave me a break.

That's why the motorcycle cops wear the tall leather boots. It prevents their soul from re-entering their body.

That sucks Robert. They probably don't like detailed red vettes, but I bet if you would have gotten out and explained the correct way to detail a motorcycle you would have gotten a warning.

Perhaps we can get a group buy on Radar detectors..................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perhaps we can get a group buy on Radar detectors..................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Sidewinder

The crappy thing is when you thanked him for his service and he said nothing. I have been in uniform and thanked for my service, I would have never not said anything.

I have said time and time again, that I do not have the luck that most of the peeps on her get with the LEO'S, but seriously really. So I am crusing to work minding my own business and I got a text from a co-worker who asked if she could car pool with me, so I was on my way to her house after dropping my son off at school. I do not normally cruise down in her area of Avondale so I was not to familiar with the speed limit as well as where the posted speed limit signs were at.

So when I turned right off of Indian School to 107th Ave, I did what I normally always do cruise up to 45 miles an hour sense that is the norm almost eveywhere. Next thing I know I look to my left and BAM two biker cops sitting there aiming there speed trap gun right at me. I look to my right and right there I see the sign 35 OH CRAP. So I safely pull over as CHIPS cruise up behind me and I shut of my car.

I sit patiently as one of the two cops approach me from my driver window.

COP- did you know how fast you were going

WISHBONE- Yes officer

COP-Did you know the speed limit was 35

WISHBONE- No officer, I am picking up a co-worker and I am unfamiliar with this area

COP- I got you doing 49 in a 35, may I see your liscense, registration, and proof of insurance please.

WISHBONE- Yes officer but it is all in my glove box may I grab it for you

COP- YES, I will be right back as I hand him what he has requested

INTERMISSION of um 10 minutes or so

COP- I am going to give you a Citation for this, 5 miles more and you would of been going 20 miles over the limit and that would be a criminal offence

WISHBONE- I understand

COP- you have three ways to take care of this ticket. You have the option to go to traffic school, pay the fine online or down out the courthouse, or fight it, here is your court hearing. You are free to go

WISHBONE- Thank you very much for your service, have a SAFE SHIFT.

COP- PURE SILENCE as they get on their bikes and role of too Duh---duh---duh duh duh---- duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh----------------------

As I smile and drive off MAn it's going to be a awesome day.

What else do you do when your not driving and the one who is takes a wrong turn, adding a few hundred miles to the trip. :lol:blink

MArco you are one funny cat, make sure you call me when you get back so I can get that ride of your in my shop. Love you man, have a safe trip.

Blue vettes don't get tickets. Muhahahaha!

Famous last words! You got lucky once!

The only ticket I've ever gotten out of was when I was pulled over and talking to the cop when a motorcycle went by doing a wheelie. Been written up EVERY other time. :banghead

Blue vettes don't get tickets. Muhahahaha!

blue vettes dont run too well either...

:lol

You guys pull over for the cops???? So thats how it's supposed to work!