NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Anything ever happening in the west valley...or anyone out here?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

New Z06 owner looking for other Corvette folks out here in the west valley...or near by. Anyone? or any events that happen out this way...or within about a 45 min drive of Goodyear? :burnout2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• FNBADAZ06

• wickedfastvette

• Wishbone

Desertdawg

We just had an ACE lunch last Saturday at Arrowhead with about 25 Corvettes in attendance.

This Sunday we have a run up Yarnell hill through Prescott and Jerome to Sedona for Lunch with 35 Corvettes going!

It would be great to see you there!

Here's the link.... Clicky!!!

Or it's here in the Events section as a sticky!

Just keep on lookin, there are plenty of events to attend and there are quite a few Westsiidder's on here. :chris

New Z06 owner looking for other Corvette folks out here in the west valley...or near by. Anyone? or any events that happen out this way...or within about a 45 min drive of Goodyear? :burnout2

The name is Robert but my callsign is WISHBONE. Call me anytime and we can hang out as well, you are more then welcome to come by the crib and get special treatment for being so close to the WISHBONE.

Yeah, he's got happy pills! :partydance:

The name is Robert but my callsign is WISHBONE. Call me anytime and we can hang out as well, you are more then welcome to come by the crib and get special treatment for being so close to the WISHBONE.

Another C6 Z06 in the mix......yeah, baby :thumbs

I'm up in the N.W Valley.....north of the 101 and 67th Ave area. There are a group of us that light off on super secret covert operations early mornings on the weekends. Fair Warning: these drives are a bit faster than a "cruise", but if you're interested in driving with a bunch of other Z06 drivers at a pace that is a tad bit faster than the norm and can get up at 5:00 a.m. on the weekends, give me a PM and I can introduce you to "The Clique" :smilelol

Hey Vic, what was the difference between a "cruise" and a "run" again? :P

About 50 mph :lol

JNMMotorsports

Welcome to ACE. I'm over in Surprise. Where do you live on the west side? C5 or C6 Z06 and where are the pics. :banghead

fourseventeen

Man you guys crack me up! I like this forum!! Thanks for all the warm welcomes....especially from Wishbone...though I think ill pass on the happy pills LOL. I have a 2007 C6/Z06 in Atomic Orange. Polished oem wheels (for now) I ordered up a set of black 360 Forged mesh 8's with AO lips in 19/20 for the Z but they are a month out till I see them. So stockers for now. I have a M2W controller and I am having Bromley do the muffler mod for me next week. Also about to order an intake for the Z and maybe a few other little goodies. Not trying to get to crazy with her. As far as faster paced "runs" im always game for that! 5am on the other hand I am not LOL. Maybe I will try and not go to bed one night and come out for a run with the Z06 boys. I usually work LATE nights and into early mornings so I usually go to bed around 5am. I am free anytime next week after the 15th. I have company in from out of state until the morn of the 15th. After that....lets cruise! Anything happening be sure to shoot me an email (or email me and ill give you my cell #). My home email address is ElitePhotoPhx@aol.com Jay Oh by the way.....WESTTTSIIDDEEEE!! LOL.

fourseventeen

Oh by the way.....WESTTTSIIDDEEEE!! LOL.

:chris

Guest Sidewinder

Another C6 Z06 in the mix......yeah, baby :thumbs

I'm up in the N.W Valley.....north of the 101 and 67th Ave area.

fourseventeen

Hey sidewinder...know where I can get some royal purple around here? :boxing

fourseventeen

LOL. I was just informed by email that Sidewinder really likes royal purple for some reason LOL.

:agree

Hey sidewinder...know where I can get some royal purple around here? :boxing

Don't poke the bear!!!!!!

wickedfastvette

LOL. I was just informed by email that Sidewinder really likes royal purple for some reason LOL.