NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Thought I would pop in and say hello

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

I am a first time vette owner and came across this site while looking for local corvette clubs/groups in the phoenix area. Thought I would say hi and introduce myself ;) Im Jay...own a 2007 Atomic Orange Z06. Anyone else here in the Phx area?

Desertdawg
:howdy Hi Jay, welcome to :ACE: I think you may be the first Phoenix member we have... let's see if anyone else is up there! Oh and -----> :Orange:

6spdsforme

Welcome To :ACE: This coming Sunday is a cruise through Yarnell, Skull Valley, Prescott, Cottonwood and lunch in Sedona. All are welcome and it is going to be a blast. We meet at McDonalds 0730 Carefree Hwy and I 17. Please join us for the ride! More details can be found in the "Events" section under the title "Annual Fathers Day Cruise".

Welcome! :howdy I'm in NE Phx. Looks like you're in Avondale, not Phoenix. We have a number of members out your way. Hopefully they'll speak up soon.

Welcome from another "west sider" in north Surprise. Nice to see another "Z" over here. Won't hold it against ya for it being ORANGE. j/k

From N. Phoenix, nice color vette :thumbs too bad Dwayne doesn't have one that looks that good. :lol

:welcome: << I thought that was AbyNormal>> just sayin

:welcome:

<< I thought that was AbyNormal>> just sayin

Hey! from 101 & 83rd Ave - Peoria bordering Sun City. :cheers Old farts over here don't wave... Mike's the only one that seems to wave. Hey Mike... have you seen the "IMJOEL" guy around the hood? Never waves, and he's not even "old". :bs There's drivers, and then there's lovers. Vette drivers don't give a rats ass if you wave. I hate those guys!

Never been to Phoenix, but I've been to Oklahoma........... :howdy Welcome from SK, Canada . . . . . . .