NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Apology to all my ACE Friends and anybody else!

Wishbone

It has come to my attention ACE members are getting upset with my insight and critical judgement on their awesome cars. I in no way shape or form intend or intended to disrespect, dog on, cut down, rip or any other word that presents negative attention towards anybody's car. There are a few people in the club that have really gotten to know me quite well. I have a deep love and passion for our cars and I do not feel that my car or detail of my car is better then anybody elses car no matter what year as long as it is a CORVETTE I am good, EVER. Sometimes my filter to my words and actions do not filter out good thoughts and may come out negative or bad. I only mean good things and OFFER my sincere support and help in taking care of anybody's CORVETTE. I love to offer up solutions and good criticism towards ACE members pride and joy. I hope you can except my apology and know that if and when because I know that I will make mistakes again will blurt something stupid out of my mouth. SINCERELY, WISHBONE

wickedfastvette

Hey Robert say something bad about my paint so I can make you help me fix it LOL, don't worry we all say stupid stuff around here at least you apologize for affending, some don't. I for one like your recommendation and tips and I know you don't mean it in a bad way, you just want to help out.

You never even noticed my car... I'm offended... That's it...

robert. come out of the closet. You are among frineds inside the circle of trust.

It has come to my attention ACE members are getting upset with my insight and critical judgement on their awesome cars. I in no way shape or form intend or intended to disrespect, dog on, cut down, rip or any other word that presents negative attention towards anybody's car. There are a few people in the club that have really gotten to know me quite well. I have a deep love and passion for our cars and I do not feel that my car or detail of my car is better then anybody elses car no matter what year as long as it is a CORVETTE I am good, EVER.

Sometimes my filter to my words and actions do not filter out good thoughts and may come out negative or bad. I only mean good things and OFFER my sincere support and help in taking care of anybody's CORVETTE. I love to offer up solutions and good criticism towards ACE members pride and joy.

I hope you can except my apology and know that if and when because I know that I will make mistakes again will blurt something stupid out of my mouth.

SINCERELY,

WISHBONE

It's ok Robert, I know deep down inside you only want to crush me like a bug to build me back up. LMAO Besides we all know you are on drugs now, so who cares? Take another Blue pill dude. :partydance:

It has come to my attention ACE members are getting upset with my insight and critical judgement on their awesome cars. I in no way shape or form intend or intended to disrespect, dog on, cut down, rip or any other word that presents negative attention towards anybody's car. There are a few people in the club that have really gotten to know me quite well. I have a deep love and passion for our cars and I do not feel that my car or detail of my car is better then anybody elses car no matter what year as long as it is a CORVETTE I am good, EVER.

Sometimes my filter to my words and actions do not filter out good thoughts and may come out negative or bad. I only mean good things and OFFER my sincere support and help in taking care of anybody's CORVETTE. I love to offer up solutions and good criticism towards ACE members pride and joy.

I hope you can except my apology and know that if and when because I know that I will make mistakes again will blurt something stupid out of my mouth.

SINCERELY,

WISHBONE

You're offended................so is every Canuck. :lol

So! Who cares? :leaving

We're just pissed you won't share your drugs!

wickedfastvette

Reminds me of the old saying............Ass, Cash, Gas or Grass - nobody rides free.

SINCERELY,

WISHBONE

Being a newbie and not knowing you, everything I read made me think "this guy really cares about and has great pride for the Corvette and teaching it's owners proper care". I know myself, I have learned a lot from you and this website. So thank you and hope to meet you and others on Sunday.

Jay

..... I find it real hard to believe that I have not seen you right in my backyard.

robert.

come out of the closet.

You are among frineds inside the circle of trust.

SINCERELY,

WISHBONE

Being a newbie and not knowing you, everything I read made me think "this guy really cares about and has great pride for the Corvette and teaching it's owners proper care". I know myself, I have learned a lot from you and this website. So thank you and hope to meet you and others on Sunday.

Jay

robert.

come out of the closet.

Chad, I am really confused with your statement, what do you mean about come out of the closet? I only know that term to mean one thing and I know that I am not GAY. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I just know that I am not GAY. SOOOOOOO please explaine Young Einstine!

I reserve the right to remain silent. And I'm not a Cowboys fan.

robert.

come out of the closet.

Chad, I am really confused with your statement, what do you mean about come out of the closet? I only know that term to mean one thing and I know that I am not GAY. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I just know that I am not GAY. SOOOOOOO please explaine Young Einstine!

Apologize for something useful like not buying lunch after Marco went bankrupt. :-)

For a guy that is not gay, you shure know every comment made about gay people, hm Interisting, have you been called those names all your life Chad? It explains a lot about your sarcasm, attitude,and anger. Dont worry buddy they have help for special people like you, I can make a couple phone calls. You may even get perscribed some happy pills like me.