NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

east siders

black beauty

What's this for anyway...East siders? Are we meeting somewhere? :banghead

Sunday's "Father's Day" cruise. Why aren't you coming???

New AC "NOT" filled yet, "VERY HOT" when driving in 100+* weather or I'd go for sure and sounds like fun. :(

We're leaving at 8am and it will still be in the 70's here in Phx. It's only supposed to be 93 for a high on Sunday. Prescott is supposed to have a high of 71. Who needs a/c?

The only time you'll be a tad warm will be on the return trip. Don't be a wuss!

New AC "NOT" filled yet, "VERY HOT" when driving in 100+* weather or I'd go for sure and sounds like fun. :(

We're leaving at 8am and it will still be in the 70's here in Phx. It's only supposed to be 93 for a high on Sunday. Prescott is supposed to have a high of 71. Who needs a/c?

LOL, ok I may go if you take the 66 then...Deal? :P

If I had a Renegade on my 66 I would :lol

The 66 is not dependable enough yet to make that kind of trip or I'd be taking it.

6spdsforme

I am on the East side as well, so sometime after the Annual Fathers we could do an EAAAAASSST SSIIIIIDE!!! All would be welcome of course. P.S. I have been working with a Firestone dealership in Gilbert that wants to sponsor an "ACE" Car show. They still don't have all the other vendors lined up so I hope they hurry cause I am not sure how many of you are going to want to do a car show in this heat! If it comes off it will be on a Sunday morning. Firestone is offering 20% off on tires and services, (I scored an additional 10% buy purchasing on their Credit Card), and will have other specials From Napa, Autozone, or Checker etc. Their is an Italian Restaurant in the same parking lot, but I think Napa will be cooking free Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. More to come.

Hey - 6spd - sounds good - something close by that can be driven too without the benefit of A/C. :willy (mental note - to the top of the list - gotta get that fixed) I'll keep watching this thread to see what transpires.

All it takes to get this group out to the East Valley is someone suggesting a date, time and location and then posting it up. This thread was started in an attempt to organize the SE Valley for Sunday's cruise so lets get back on track. Lunches and shows can be done in other threads. THX!

Ok East siders...If I decide to go Sunday would you like to meet at the Home Depot at 60 and Country Club since its on the way and what time?

6spdsforme

Ok East siders...If I decide to go Sunday would you like to meet at the Home Depot at 60 and Country Club since its on the way and what time?

Sounds good to me, has to be pretty early like maybe 0545. Im assuming we will wait maybe 30 minutes, leave at 0615. Gives us an Hour and 15 minutes to reach I17 and Carefree Hwy, just in case of any delay's.

What do you think?

looks like the 101 is going to be closed ... so probably 60 / 10 / 17 ??? so you're thinking we should leave the lot around 630ish??? edit for PM sent ...

Sounds good to me, has to be pretty early like maybe 0545. Im assuming we will wait maybe 30 minutes, leave at 0615. Gives us an Hour and 15 minutes to reach I17 and Carefree Hwy, just in case of any delay's.

What do you think?

Any more East siders that are going on the cruise Sunday meeting up at Home Depot @6am?

I am still undecided. Will let you know for sure by Saturday.

I can't. You're leaving to early for me to catch up. I don't get home til 7:30 and then I would have to do the triple "S". That might take a while. Leave the house around 8ish. Don't look good for me. :howdy Grape out. Have fun.

TTT East siders, don't forget, Home Depot, Country Club and 60, 6am, leaving @6:15am.