NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Feel Good Story of the Day

Eddie44

As many of you know I investigate fraud, robberies, etc for a local bank. Most of the local bank investigators belong to a network. That network assists local LE whenever possible. LE may be looking for a fraud suspect, someone laundering money, etc. They send an email to one lady who then forwards it to the network. Recent a local LE Officer emailed the lady that he was trying to locate an individual whose name was found engraved on a Purple Heart that was recovered in a search warrant. The officer felt that the Purple Heart was stolen in a burglary. He had hit a dead end in locating this person. Through our network one of the members was able to not only locate a friend of the Purple Heart recipient but via that friend was able to locate the victim who had moved to Indiana to live with his children. The victim was an aging Vietnam Vet who we found was a victim of a burglary and was delighted at the fact he might get his medal back. I tell cops they can find the criminals and we can locate the good people who have bank accounts and other financial dealings. In these days of such terrible news I just thought I'd share a "feel good" story.

A welcomed change to see the "good guys" win once in awhile. Nice one, thanks for sharing.

NICE! Always good to hear stuff like that ...Now let's hang the M'efer that stole it. :thumbs

Good story Eddie.......next time I'm in Phoenix remind me I owe you a donut. But seriously, that's great! :thumbs

Desertdawg

Like Chad, but not like his ghey cat... I'm had warm fuzzy feelings reading this too!!!!

Like Chad, but not like his ghey cat... I'm had warm fuzzy feelings reading this too!!!!

In your case that was just your Depends filling up :lol