NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Last Saturday in Yuma

Marana Rich

Marana Rich

Last Saturday we had our usual get-together for coffee and corvette conversation. We had a reporter and photographer from the Yuma Sun newspaper stop by and do an interview, and I don't know if they took any pictures. We either had 23 or 24 Corvettes: Not sure of count since one black C-5 left early and one arrived to take his place. one 1961 - white convertible one 1962 - red convertible with LS1 engine!! No C2's ------ yet. Still searching. 3 or 4 C3's C4,C5,and C6 generations were all well represented. We had 3 new Camaros join us also. It made a lot of people stop by and drool. The reporter asked some questions I felt could only be answered by actual experience, so I took him for a short run and let him get the feeling of why we are Corvette enthusiasts! He did say "WOW" at least twice. :partydance::burnout2

But Rich you draw a crowd wherever you go! :lol Good on yas and hope some pics/article show up.

F22trainer

But Rich you draw a crowd wherever you go! :lol Good on yas and hope some pics/article show up.

corvettech

he had trouble walking after that joy ride he looked even more pale when he got out than when he got in... so something scary happened. :3gears:

We've all see Rich drive, he would have scared him in a pinto!

I already picked on Rich about having a throbbing gas pedal. And I guess we need to get some YACE shirts made now too.... :toetap:lol