NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oil Leak in the Gulf

Chameleon

WOW! This is rather sickening and its only going to get worse as the Prez just sits there doing nothing. Ugh!

Not to trivialize it at all as I believe it to be an enormous disaster that is totally inexcusable, but... I think this map deal is a bit misleading as it spreads much farther and faster on the water. If we sprung a leak on land, it would be much worse right there at the site, but wouldnt spread that far. All the same... WTF? Why was this allowed to happen? Why didn't they have a plan in place in case this were to occur?

All the same... WTF? Why was this allowed to happen? Why didn't they have a plan in place in case this were to occur?

Marana Rich

Not to trivialize it at all as I believe it to be an enormous disaster that is totally inexcusable, but...

I think this map deal is a bit misleading as it spreads much farther and faster on the water. If we sprung a leak on land, it would be much worse right there at the site, but wouldnt spread that far.

All the same... WTF? Why was this allowed to happen? Why didn't they have a plan in place in case this were to occur?

The scary part of it all is Canada will probably be next in line for a major disaster. Devon Energy Corp. CEO Larry Nichols headlined the morning session of Oklahoma State University’s 2010 Energy Conference at the Cox Center and touted some of Devon’s projects in Canada. "There are oil reserves in Canada that far exceed the oil reserves in Saudi Arabia,” he said. Nice......

Desertdawg

The reefs around the gulf are going to be wiped out, not many pictures of that but rest assured it will probably take 100 years to return!

The reefs around the gulf are going to be wiped out, not many pictures of that but rest assured it will probably take 100 years to return!