NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

NAME THIS DRUG THAT I AM TAKING?

Wishbone

NAME OF THE GAME"NAME THAT DRUG"HERE ARE SOME CLUES TO PINT YOU INTHE RIGHT ERRECTION. fIRST CLUE, i HAVE TO TAKE THEM SO i CAN FUUNCTION PROPERL. SECOND CLUE: GREEN ROUND-SHAPED TABLET PRETTY SMALL AROUND THE SZE OF A BABY BUTTON. THIRD CAUSES DROWSINESS FOURTH; CAUSES DROWSINESS . FITH, FEEL REALLY TIPSY, DAY I SAY TIPSI OOPS. FOR SOMEREASON I FEEL LIKE IC SHOULD JUMP OFF THE SKY SRAPER

why do you have to take them, what are your symptoms?

why do you have to take them, what are your symptoms?

OH CRAP AM I YELLING, HMMM, IT LOOKS LIKE SLAMMER HAS GOOTEN TO ME.

I HAVE BENINE TREMORS FOR LIFE, VERY BAD. WOMEN SAY THEY LOVE THATMY HANDS SHAKE SO MUCH, DONT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BY IT THOUGH! I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH A TIGHT CHEST, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, FAST HEART RATE PULSE, SWEATING, ALONG SOME OTHER SYMPTOMS.

wHAT DO YOU SAY dOC, CAN YOU HELP ME?

Clearly a sign of the dreaded Fookers Syndrome. This is caused due to lack of wild sex, not enough beer, and playing with your monkey too much. BP had that when he was 7 years old.

Well, the correct answer was Klonopin, nice job Wicked Fast Rat. These are my happy pills and might I add I am happy, who hoo.

wickedfastvette

Well, the correct answer was Klonopin, nice job Wicked Fast Rat. These are my happy pills and might I add I am happy, who hoo.

Yeah for Klonopin! :partydance: I can't fly without it! Mine are yellow and round (.5 mg) and I just take 1/2 of one along with a rum and coke and my fear of flying disappears! But thankfully, Klonopin never makes me loopy or tired, though sounds like Roberto is taking more than I ever have! LMAO

Robert, you have anxiety disorder? I grew up with that and it's no fun!!

Desertdawg

I was gong to guess cyanide pills, I guess I was to late to play though!

I was gong to guess cyanide pills, I guess I was to late to play though!

F22trainer

DANCE PARTY! EVERYONE LET'S do the "thorazine (sp?) shuffle" :partydance:

Bummer, I am off my high and dont know when another stupid anxiety attack will be back. But as long as I have my little friends, I will always be ok. Ever sense I got out of the fire department these stupid doctors started diagnosing me with all kinds of crap. But they say it is from 9/11, I say no way, I have seen much worse throughout the years it all sucks. But I guess my body is starting to let it all out, stress sucks royally.

Desertdawg

I lived through 9/10 so I know what you went through on 9/11

Desertdawg

Is anybody out there? I told Mr. Floyd to make that into a song and you know where that got him, so when I say I need a new drug, you might want to consider that!

Thanks genious, but those types of drugs will not help me.

Desertdawg

Robert, I just sent off for one of those mail order MD licenses, give me a week or so and I'll prescribe some good stuff to you.

Plus I'll have girly magazines in the waiting room!

Posted Image