NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bummer..looks like no more car shows at 83rd/Beardsley

FNBADAZ06

A friend of mine that came by the house Saturday night after going to the weekly car show at 83rd and Beardsley said that last week was the last night the show would be held....lawyer respresenting the housing subdivision across the street shut it down due to the crazy drifting driving and loud music that seems to appear when the younger "ricer" set shows up later in the evening. Subdivsion finally had had enough. Total bummer :( That show has gotten quite large over the years and was a great alternative to driving out to the Pav's. F'n punk a$$ ricer crowd :down:

That sux for you guys up that way, but the Pav is getting that way at around 8:30-9pm. The ricer's move in the sound systems's start thumpin', the mouse engine's start revin' and the blow-off valve hiss, typical ricer convention. :facepalm: They seem to always ruin it for others.

Desertdawg

Yeah, nothing like Sean and his pipes outside the restaruant on Saturday.. :lol

Yeah, nothing like Sean and his pipes outside the restaruant on Saturday.. :lol

Hey, someone asked to hear them. :lol

No one asked Mike though...show off. :lol

Azmotorhead

Figures I move into a place right up the street,attend one eve. Then they shut it down. Seems to me the Lowes on Happy Valley and Lake Pleasant Pkwy has a large EMPTY lot

Figures I move into a place right up the street,attend one eve. Then they shut it down.

Seems to me the Lowes on Happy Valley and Lake Pleasant Pkwy has a large EMPTY lot

wickedfastvette

Seems to me the Lowes on Happy Valley and Lake Pleasant Pkwy has a large EMPTY lot