NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FNBADAZ06 now has a twin in Silver

FNBADAZ06

A fellow Z member on CF decided to do the same hood and stripe on his Silver C6 Z06, but decided to keep the rockers and front splitter in cf, plus added ZR1 wheels.

Makes a little more power than me....custom built 442 inch LS7 with a 250/500 shot NOS. :P

Claims 1152HP race trim/ 972 in street trim.

Oh well, I was unique for at least 90 days :smilelol

Posted Image

You need to update your avatar to your current configuration, or will you be making more changes now that the crowd is catching up? :smilelol

wickedfastvette

Yeah but he is not in AZ, you can tell by lookin at the trees.

You need to update your avatar to your current configuration, or will you be making more changes now that the crowd is catching up? :smilelol

wickedfastvette

Well then we will probably never see your cars together, So your unique Victor.

JNMMotorsports

Damn Victor you got me all excited to get my hood now. I hope that mine fits as nice as your's did. Both cars = SEX!!

92ZR1Wannabe

Meh When a bone stock Z06 with DR's almost gets you kicked off the track for being to fast, 1k HP might just be a little overkill. ;)

Well, that sux, but I like the way the silver one looks. They both look badass anyway.

Well, that sux, but I like the way the silver one looks. They both look badass anyway.

Damn Victor you got me all excited to get my hood now. I hope that mine fits as nice as your's did. Both cars = SEX!!

JNMMotorsports

It's going to look bas a$$ on your ride, John :yeah:

Well then we will probably never see your cars together, So your unique Victor.

That's where mine came from :ok: They use my car as advertisement for the C6 cars :)

• 3 weeks later...

A fellow Z member on CF decided to do the same hood and stripe on his Silver C6 Z06, but decided to keep the rockers and front splitter in cf, plus added ZR1 wheels.

Makes a little more power than me....custom built 442 inch LS7 with a 250/500 shot NOS. :P

Claims 1152HP race trim/ 972 in street trim.

Oh well, I was unique for at least 90 days :smilelol

Hey Vic...something about ........is the best form of a compliment and etc.......

fourseventeen

If they used your car for their ads I hope you got a sweet discount on that hood :thumbs

Hey Vic...something about ........is the best form of a compliment and etc.......

wassup brother Rick !!!!

You going to run Mt Lemmon with us on July 17 ? Just call your "contacts" at Pima County SO to allow us to run instead of cruise the mountain :smilelol

If they used your car for their ads I hope you got a sweet discount on that hood :thumbs

LOL...my car is used for the CF halo and roof on one vendors site, the CF hood on another, and my car was on WCC and RPI Design for the ZR1 panels.

I was willing to support the vendors with their advertisements if the product was as advertised. :thumbs