For sale: EVERYTHING

Ted Y

SUGGESTION: What about a disclaimer that ACE is not endorsing, referring or in any way suggesting approval of any vendor service or item offered in this area. Transactions are the sole responsibility and liability of the individual vendor(s) and customer(s) involved in the transaction.

Please read point #3

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• FNBADAZ06

wickedfastvette

Donna we have discussed what you asked and here is what we came up with. If a seller has wheels for sale , he can put them all in one thread . If you have an oil change special and a dyno special going I would say seperate threads, cars for sale individual thread for each. That is just my suggestion, we are still working out the kinks and feedback is greatly appreciated.

SUGGESTION: What about a disclaimer that ACE is not endorsing, referring or in any way suggesting approval of any vendor service or item offered in this area. Transactions are the sole responsibility and liability of the individual vendor(s) and customer(s) involved in the transaction.

Please read point #3

Okay, thanks. I got confused, because the only rules I saw were these:

Please observe the following vendor rules:

- No vendor advertising will be allowed without prior permission of the forum moderators or administrators.

- This includes posting links to websites in posts. Please consult first before doing so.

- No more than 10 new threads or old thread bumps per vendor in one month, unless agreed otherwise with forum administrators.

Failure to follow this can lead to suspension or banning. Also vendors engaging in questionable business practices will not be allowed, this includes providing inferior products, deceiving members, failure on delivery, etc. This will be determined on the sole discretion of the moderators and administrators.

Guess I was looking in the wrong place. DUH! :blink

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.