NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Inde Track Private Event

GTABurnout

GTABurnout

NEW DATE JULY 18th.

Inde Motorsports Ranch is a new track just out side of Wilcox. I have the opportunity to plan a private track day event with no more then 20 cars for an entire day for what we will call "Driver Training". Which means you show up and drive your car for a day and have a good time.

This will be a laid back event where you will get as much track time as your tires brakes and car can handle.

I will have a few AZAWD.org guys as well as some on the DesertStreetCars.com guys.

Ever want to get a chance to drive on a safe track for a fraction of the cost heres your chance.

Pricing will depend on the amount of cars expect under $200.

I only have room for 20 cars so if you want in PM me or email me or call me and let me know your serious.

I want to do this a few times over the summer but if the first one fails I can't guarantee I will get the opportunity to do this again. Help me provide inexpensive laid back track days for the Arizona automotive community.

Thanks

Hunter

:thankyou:

LIST

Hunter (integra)

Billy (C6 Z06)

Jak (C6 Z06)

Dave (AZAWD.org)

Caleb (GTO)

Colin (AZAWD.org)

Victor (C6 Z06)

John (Vette)

joe@cpr.com

we just did this not to long ago and they only charged us $50 to race $10 to watch you should renegotiate with them unless the owner is going out and giving driving lessons. oh and to anyone doing this do try and have some back up plan in case a rock slashes your tire as it did me on the 8 mile or so long gravel road you drive on to get to this place. (and yes i know it was on that road) place is beyond amazing though and unless you see it for yourself no amount of description can give you the full grasp of what kind of place this facility is.

GTABurnout

we just did this not to long ago and they only charged us $50 to race $10 to watch you should renegotiate with them unless the owner is going out and giving driving lessons. oh and to anyone doing this do try and have some back up plan in case a rock slashes your tire as it did me on the 8 mile or so long gravel road you drive on to get to this place. (and yes i know it was on that road) place is beyond amazing though and unless you see it for yourself no amount of description can give you the full grasp of what kind of place this facility is.

joe@cpr.com

You got in on one of the PROMO events showing off the facilities and such. I doubt there will be another $50 day on the actual Road Course ever again.

We get $50 days if you just want to run the airstrip. But road course will require workers etc. I am personal friends with the guys running stuff out there so I will get the best deal possible but I think $50 is out of the question.

Thanks

Hunter

GTABurnout

So anyone interested? Cheap easy way to get some laid back track time.

GTABurnout

Pricing will be $150 per car and $10 per non driver (free water and snacks)

GTABurnout

So where are all my hardcore Z06 guys at. Jak signed up, Victor, Lou, where you guys at?

So where are all my hardcore Z06 guys at. Jak signed up, Victor, Lou, where you guys at?

Perhaps it is the fact that I am Polish but what is the date for this? Also, what gear do driver and passanger have to have? Verts OK? And I can't believe I am still listed as a newbie.. just got my anniversary notification! I have to post more!!

Um not really, there were a lot more cars that were supposed to be there which kept the cost down but people did not show up or pay for there slot that was given in for the price. Dawg and his wife were a little bit under the total by $3000. We had to all chip in and LPM did a huge donation thanks LPM. I know I ended up giving around $150 for the cause. It was a blast however HUNTER, I would secure payment upfront to protect yourself if you flip the switch. Just my 2 cents.

We played pretty hard when we were there. LINKY in HD

GTABurnout

Price will not go up if people don't show, but it will hurt m chances of doing this ever again. Inde is a world class track and facility. As far as gear, I think all the driver needs is a Helmet. And verts are ok. Event is scheduled for the 31st of July to give everyone (me included) time to get there cars ready. This is a small event with close friends and responsible people. Perfect place to brake your track cherry. Hell I bet if we are nice we can even get the track designer to take us on a few test laps in the Inde Z06.

Desertdawg

This is a small event with close friends and responsible people.

With close friends, but you open it up for the public to sign up????

This is what got racetrack owner Dan Maloney in trouble with Arizona Motorsports Park.

GTABurnout

This is what got racetrack owner Dan Maloney in trouble with Arizona Motorsports Park.

GTABurnout

Desertdawg

Lets not punch a gift horse in the mouth. You don't want to attend fine, slamming my event will do nothing to help.

:cfdeadagain

I'm sorry you completely misunderstood my post Hunter, I wasn't slamming anything.

My post was just a little warning on how you word your invite, I've never met you but if I show up do I magically become a "close friend"?

Look up Arizona Motorsports Park, and Dan Maloney to see how this exact problem led to the county shutting his track down.

Lets not punch a gift horse in the mouth. You don't want to attend fine, slamming my event will do nothing to help.

I'm sorry you completely misunderstood my post Hunter, I wasn't slamming anything.

My post was just a little warning on how you word your invite, I've never met you but if I show up do I magically become a "close friend"?

Look up Arizona Motorsports Park, and Dan Maloney to see how this exact problem led to the county shutting his track down.

Desertdawg

I only have room for 20 cars so if you want in PM me or email me or call me and let me know your serious.

Thanks

Hunter

Yeah, I guess your right, I went back and checked Hunters first post.... My mistake.

I still wasn't bashing.

Correct, no one can just show up and expect to be allowed to run. This not a public event.