The FNBADAZ06 gets some new DRM Bilstein's !

FNBADAZ06

cool so when are we doing your old ones on mine?

maybe next weekend :)

• 2 years later...

I realize this thread was started a while back. , but just ordered a set 2days ago. I'll post up my results and opinion after I have them installed.

Replaced my stock shocks with the revalved DRM shocks today with the poly bushings. In my opinion they do feel better. More of a plush planted feel. The rear seems to soak up bumps that would cause you to feel a slight bit of instability. With that said for a daily driver which my car is, they aren't a huge dramatic difference. They feel great and are a safe mod for those thinking there's a chance they will regret going this route. Like I said for normal day to day driving, depending on how bad your roads are, the most I think you'll notice is a more plush, stable , planted feel. I can't comment on what these do performance wise on a track because I haven't ever tracked my car. On a side note if anyone knows someone that is in the market for stock suspension, send them my way please.

Do they work on a non Z with Z51?

Here's what DRM says...

DRM Valved Bilstein shocks $475.00

Here is the history of the product.

DRM took a set of standard Bilstein sport shocks and installed them into a C6Z. We found them to be a improvement but felt the car needed something better. Using our years of racing and street driving experience on Bilstein shocks and started working on the valving. Our goal was to have a shock that

1.Increased feel for the driver

2.Rid all unsettling feelings in the car over bumps

3.Offer a better ride

4.Increase mechanical grip

5.Keep the back end of the car planted!

We also offer a Bushing up-grade, that has raised questions. The bushings are made out of a harder poly material to allow less bushing deflection and longer bushing life. There isn’t much of any drawbacks to running the bushings. Besides some added feel of the road and allowing the shocks to work better. The cost on the bushings is 25 dollars.

These shocks also work great on all C5-C6 Corvettes.

Even though I don't have the "Uber Special Z0" DRM Bilstein's, I do have the one's for my setup and like them.