The FNBADAZ06 gets some new DRM Bilstein's !

FNBADAZ06

I got involved in a Group Purchase with a bunch of other C6 Z06 owners on CF in purchasing some DRM spec Bilstein Sport Shocks for my car.

Short of coil-overs, these shocks are said to be the best bang-for-the-buck suspension mod you can make to a stock C6 Z06.

They should arrive sometime next week :yeah:

With these installed, I can finally put a mod entry in my sig :smilelol

Posted Image

It all starts so innocently LOL! Nice man,Bil's have always worked nice for me.

It all starts so innocently LOL!

Nice man,Bil's have always worked nice for me.

I just put a set in a C6 racecar. Waiting to hear back from him to see how he lies them.

Daddy likes. What's the price on a set of those?

JNMMotorsports

Daddy likes. What's the price on a set of those?

It was $450 shipped !!!!! I guess they were normally somewhere north of $700+ .

DRM spec'd Bilstein shocks for C6 Z06 thread

Great! Please let me know your opinion after install.

Damn! I think I'm gonna have to do it. Cannot give you guys any advantage!!! :P I cannot believe Bob sold his vette. He'll be back...

Damn! I think I'm gonna have to do it. Cannot give you guys any advantage!!! :P I cannot believe Bob sold his vette. He'll be back...

Good for him!!!! A Ferrari, Z06, and a Viper! Tell AJ I'm starting a weightlifting program tomorrow.

Shocks came in late yesterday afternoon. Might have to try an install this weekend :)

Perfect just in time to brake them in for a track day.

JNMMotorsports

Shocks came in late yesterday afternoon. Might have to try an install this weekend :)

Who's doing the install? I'll install them for you and take your old shocks. :yesnod

Victor, give me a call if you need a hand

JNMMotorsports

Who's doing the install? I'll install them for you and take your old shocks. :yesnod

Victor, give me a call if you need a hand

• 3 weeks later...

I installed the rear DRM's this afternoon, along with my oem ZR1 rear wheel well trim support for the side skirts. My red ones are getting really bad again so I decided to switch to the OEM part that is textured and colored in the same fashion as the other fender well trim. I'll get my originals repainted again and clear bra'd before I reinstall them.

My DRM Bilstiens are on....wow, what a difference. DRM has these manufactured to their own valving/specs for their race prepped C6 Z06, and was a blind purchase by me based on the overwelmingly positive reviews these have recieved at CF...both track rats and DD street cars raved about them. To a degree, they've made up for the softer sidewall tire roll of the Invo's that had taken away some of my cornering confidence..no more axle hop/skipping when accelerating out of a corner. Car doesn't nose over as hard under extreme braking. We're putting them on my friend Dave's 2009 CG C6 Z06 as well, but only got the rears done yesterday. With only the rears on, we took a short test drive and he performed some cornering/acceleration runs that normally give his car fits.....ALL CURED with just the rears on the car !!! Doug and Randy know their sh!t when the spec'd out this shock !!! :yeah: By the way....these are NOT factory spec Bilstiens, and are only available thru DRM. Don't know if they make them for other models. If your not doing coilovers...HIGHLY RECOMMEDED suspension mod for C6 Z06 owners :ok: