NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Got a buyer for the Vette! Time for a C6 Z06 now!

Guest azz061

Guest azz061

got a serious buyer today on the vette so we even exchanged banking info! wire transfer this coming Monday!!! Found a C6 Z06 07 with 32,000 miles for $39,000 in California! Black with Nav! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Desertdawg

Just awesome Mike, and sounds like a good price for the Z :thumbs

Guest azz061

yes he wanted 41k but i have been beating him down on price! car fax comes back clean and it has no mods! So i will be modless until the warranty runs out!

JNMMotorsports

yes he wanted 41k but i have been beating him down on price! car fax comes back clean and it has no mods! So i will be modless until the warranty runs out!

You should also talk to Mike at LPM. He's not keen on modding LS7's. When I talked to him I got the impression that the bottom end is too weak to mod...or something to that effect anyway. He said that the LS3's have a stouter bottom end and take mods with no problems.

You should also talk to Mike at LPM. He's not keen on modding LS7's. When I talked to him I got the impression that the bottom end is too weak to mod...or something to that effect anyway. He said that the LS3's have a stouter bottom end and take mods with no problems.

You should call me Mike because I can get you into a much nicer car for cheaper.

got a serious buyer today on the vette so we even exchanged banking info! wire transfer this coming Monday!!! Found a C6 Z06 07 with 32,000 miles for $39,000 in California! Black with Nav!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Yeah, least you could do is let us all drive it first before you sell it! :burnout

Loud Pedal

You should also talk to Mike at LPM. He's not keen on modding LS7's.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Guest azz061

thanks everyone! I do love my Z now to me it's the best looking C5 in Arizona! I love the updates on the newer vettes and part of me wants a more refined car. My car is an awesome beast and very raw and powerful! Yes i am a man and i am nevery happy with anything except my two beautiful daughters!

Hey, I hope this works out for you. You've been trying to do a deal for quite some time. :thumbs

But modless for the next 1-2 years? Not a chance. My bet says 10 weeks tops. :yesnod

Well, let's be specific here. Are we talking ANY mods? Only bolt on powertrain mods? Internal engine mods?

I give him until the end of the year before he makes bolt on mods!