NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Galarraga Gets 2010 Vette For Blown Call

jstrutt

Jennifer Granholm, Michigan's governor, issued a proclamation on Thursday that says Galarraga pitched a perfect game against Cleveland, despite an umpire's blown call. Unaware of Selig's statement, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said: "I hope that baseball awards a perfect game to that pitcher." General Motors presented the Venezuelan pitcher with a 2010 Corvette convertible before the start of Thursday's home game against the Indians.

Guest Sidewinder

The column locked in the parking lot and he had to get it towed to the dealer. When they washed it the decals came off the wheels cuz they didn't have any glue on them.

The column locked in the parking lot and he had to get it towed to the dealer. When they washed it the decals came off the wheels cuz they didn't have any glue on them.

And the seats had saggy foam.

Geesh you guys. Have a heart. I sent him a roll of duct tape this morning via Air. I wonder if I get a 2010 for shitting a coin with the Queens face on it? just asking................

Guest Sidewinder

On his way home the roof delaminated and flew off hitting the trunk lid and ruining the fresh orange peel paint job :banannadance: