NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bad A$$ Bug !

FNBADAZ06

OK, I learned something the other day....centipede's are bad m***f**king bugs !!!

Was watching the series Bug Wars and an episode on Tarantulas on National Geographic last night.

This is what I saw....

1) a tarantula eating a humming bird, and another snagging a hatchling chick from a nest. Also showed one pounce and eat a 10" Ferdalance snake. Crazy, but I wasn't shocked. Sink in the fangs, pump in the enzymes, and suck the juice out....not overly graphic...typical spider stuff.

2) Amazon 6" praying mantis eating a 10" long snake...OK, that one was a little creepy. No fangs or enzymes here..just eatin' alive !!!

But the one that was CRAZY creepy was what I saw a 10"+ long centipede eat !!!!!! Basically, just about everything it can catch.

So I Google centipede, and came across a YouTube video of a centipede eating a f***cking MOUSE !!!!!!

Ok.... :U: !!!!!

I didn't want to post the link to the video(s) because it's pretty graphic (and possibly disgusting to some), but after the centipede is done there is very little left of the mouse. There just something wrong when a bug starts eating mammals.

wickedfastvette

I used to have a pet tarantula she was fricken cool! But maybe I should get some centipedes for the garage, you think they would eat rats??????????????? :leaving

I used to have a pet tarantula she was fricken cool!

But maybe I should get some centipedes for the garage, you think they would eat rats??????????????? :leaving

Looks like people have Vietnamese Centipede's as pets...at least that is what it'c called in one of the videos "Giant Centipede Eviscerates Mouse".

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THe video(s) with audio...ugh !!!

OK....a big Praying Mantis and a mouse (not really graphic)

Praying Mantis snags a field mouse

OK....a big Praying Mantis and a mouse (not really graphic)

Praying Mantis snags a field mouse

But maybe I should get some centipedes for the garage, you think they would eat rats??????????????? :leaving

wickedfastvette

Cherye you need a pet ferret. Talk about "Rat Be Gone".

Mantis vs Snake

Mantis devours snake

Check your linkies.................did the mouse eat the snake first? :smilelol

Really they eat rats?

old yeller

And Karen just asked me "what do you want for supper?" :U

After reading this post I am going to have flash backs again about the giant centipede that tried to crawl down my shirt collar while I was on LP/OP in 'the Nam. It is amazing how fast one can tear a shirt off and have the ability to scream in a whisper when you think the Boggy-thing has got you. I dont know if it was a Vietnamese Centipede or not as I could not determine its nationality after I smashed it, and smash it, and smashed it........... :ack::ken::hunter

Those worms would seek out and kill my fish? not using them :lol Marc typing ova hea