NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Last Update

jstrutt

It's been 8 weeks and 1 day since I quit smoking. No cheating, hard work and thanks to all my ACE friends for helping me along with your support and encouragement. I sincerely hope I can keep it going.

Congrats dood!!! Nevermind the sheep issue. Pound all you want if it keeps you off the cigs.

It's been 8 weeks and 1 day since I quit smoking. No cheating, hard work and thanks to all my ACE friends for helping me along with your support and encouragement. I sincerely hope I can keep it going.

Awesome! Keep up the good work! How much Corvette bling can you buy with the money you're saving? (Is that why you're checking out the rides at Van's?) :smilelol

Awesome! Keep up the good work! How much Corvette bling can you buy with the money you're saving? (Is that why you're checking out the rides at Van's?) :smilelol

Thanks I appreciate that. As for a newer Vette, not really related to smoking. The smoking is expensive here in Communist Canada as we're talking over $14.00 a pack of 25 cigs. I'm sorta lucky as we worked hard (Karen & I), made some good business decisions with our hotels and careers, own everything with no bills so why not enjoy? I came into this world naked and that's how I'm going out (in another 100 years). I want to out live Eddie & Rich.

Desertdawg

Congrats John, it's good to hear your kicking the habit. I'll have to pick another quit date and get after it again, I'm maintaining my reduced use so hopefully it's easier the next try!

F22trainer

keep it going...we'd like you to be around as long as possible too!