NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

June 5th ACE Lunch

Ted Y

Let's have our monthly lunch Saturday, June 5 at noon. The restaurant will be the Rock Bottom at 7640 W Bell Rd.

Here's a link to the Google Map!

Here's a list of the attendees:

Ted

Marc and Lisa - Marco & L8RDAYS

Sean - Bigfoot99

Jim G - THECMSH

Michael Parker + Mean Wife - Two Snails

Cherye - Wickedfastvette

Old Joe - Old Yeller

Maybe Tom - Buccaneer

Tim - Slammer

Cathy and Rob - 08Z51

Mike - azz061

Ferrell - 6spdsforme

Donna - Chameleon

Dwayne - Desertdawg

Robert - Wishbone

Gary A - y2krtaf

Timmie - P51tj

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• Bigfoot

• Marco

• Ted Y

The Two Snails is down for his very first offical ACE event. :banannadance: I will be bringing the wife. She's like, mean and stuff. :wife:

wickedfastvette

The Two Snails is down for his very first offical ACE event. :banannadance:

I will be bringing the wife. She's like, mean and stuff. :wife:

The Two Snails is down for his very first offical ACE event. :banannadance:

I will be bringing the wife. She's like, mean and stuff. :wife:

We will both be there. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you folks. If you guys are as fun in person as you are on the board, it is going to be a blast.

Uhm...Not sure if I can make this one, moving the youngest, C&C, Corvette Saturday @ Pav and lunch, makes for a really long day. Show me 30/70 at the moment. :(

IF LISA AND MARCO ARE GOING,......................I'LL ATTEND AS WELL, MAYBE EVEN WISHBONE WILL DRAG HIS TAIL TO THIS EVENT TOO!!

SLAMMER

Yip, Marco and I will be there, Tim!! HEY TIM!! Looks like we're hangin' with Mike afterwards and then heading to the car show way out there on the West Side! It's gonna be one looooong day but I'm sure it'll be fun! :partydance: Anyone else wanna join us for the entire day?!! :facepalm:

I'm making more cookies!! :rockon2:

wickedfastvette

Yip, Marco and I will be there, Tim!! HEY TIM!! Looks like we're hangin' with Mike afterwards and then heading to the car show way out there on the West Side! It's gonna be one looooong day but I'm sure it'll be fun! :partydance: Anyone else wanna join us for the entire day?!! :facepalm:

Lisa are you guys going to the Pavs after?

wickedfastvette

There's a plan in the making that instead of going to the Pav's, members would stay on the N.W Valley after lunch and attend the 83rd Ave/Beardley car show.

Several of us are attending the Cars & Coffee show earlier that morning as well, hitting the ACE lunch, going to Mike's place for a few hours, then the 83rd show....which is less than 2 miles down the street from his place.

Ok, Update. I will go to C&C Saturday morning and can even make the lunch, but it doesn't look good for going to the PAVs or 83rd st show. Oh well, two is better than none, right? :partydance:

Marco and I have never made it to C&C so that would be fun to do too IF we can drag our asses out of bed early enough. This flipper house is ALMOST done!! :partygrnhat: The last two bedrooms will be painted tomorrow and then we'll get the carpet installed. So, Friday is hopefully the last day of the hard stuff which means we'll need to celebrate on Saturday! Fingers crossed....

I was thinking that some of us going over to Mike's could bring snackages of some sort. I'll whip up more cookies on Friday night :partydance: