NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Project twin turbo

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

My new motor should be ready in about 2 weeks. For those of you that don't know I bought this car with a weak motor already and decided to start fresh with a new build and lots of upgrades. Here are some pics of my progress.

My motor before:

Posted Image

Pulling the old motor and some damage:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

All the fabricating for the new brackets and reservoirs were done by All Motor Mike/AMM fabricating. Tunning will be done by no other than NicD.

Desertdawg

Wait, I'm a little confused here, which parts are you selling ??? :lol Awesome picture post, but you need to practice your ACE finger pointing. What does all of that stuff do to the 51%/49% weight balance of the car?

:ED: Wow, since you had the motor out did you add any forged internals and did you alter displacement of compression for the FI? What horsepower you shootin' for, and is the rest of the drivetrain built?

NICE! What are the expected numbers with the new motor? Are you going to sell the old motor?

JNMMotorsports

Wait, I'm a little confused here, which parts are you selling ??? :lol

Awesome picture post, but you need to practice your ACE finger pointing. What does all of that stuff do to the 51%/49% weight balance of the car?

Awesome picture post, but you need to practice your ACE finger pointing. What does all of that stuff do to the 51%/49% weight balance of the car?

Awesome gig, Mr. 1SikVette !!!!! :yeah: It'll be nice to see you back on the road again.

Yeah, I know. I've just never seen them, um, inverted before.

I have the Lonnies setup in my C6 and it's been fantastic so far.

I have no doubt, but why are the filter socks pointing towards the hat, instead of towards the bottom of the tank?

Yeah, I know. I've just never seen them, um, inverted before.

I have the Lonnies setup in my C6 and it's been fantastic so far.

I am trying to talk myself into it, I have just always seen the pickup on the bottom. I am not doubting it, I am sure it is that way for a reason, just trying to get a better understanding of it.

JNMMotorsports

I am trying to talk myself into it, I have just always seen the pickup on the bottom.

I am not doubting it, I am sure it is that way for a reason, just trying to get a better understanding of it.

JNMMotorsports

Awesome gig, Mr. 1SikVette !!!!! :yeah:

It'll be nice to see you back on the road again.

Understand. I have just not seen a set where the pickup is facing the hat. Regardless, I think it is going to be an awesome car, good luck during the remainder of the build.

JNMMotorsports

Understand. I have just not seen a set where the pickup is facing the hat.

Regardless, I think it is going to be an awesome car, good luck during the remainder of the build.

Desertdawg

... True T4 flange for the turbos!..

Yep, and we all know thats always better than a false T4 flange.... ?????