NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who was in the wrong?

ChadC

I'd have considered it an attempt at provocation and I'd have called the police and reported an assault. Video is great evidence when he tells the dickhead not to touch him over and over and over. The reporter had more patience than I'd have had.

Ya, that reporter had a spectacular amount of patience. After about the third time telling him to not touch me I would have tossed the guy so far he'd get frequent flyer miles. If a fight started, I would like Eddie says, lay it on the PR guy for provoking it.

I think the PR guy looked a little on the "questionable" side. Perhaps his fondness of the reporter was evident in how many times he insisted touching him even after countless warnings. Maybe he was trying to provoke the guy knowing he was being filmed? Either way, I am surprised a fight didn't break out. Reporters feel they can just intrude on anyone. I am not so sure I would have been remotely cordial to the reporters at all.

...... Maybe he was trying to provoke the guy knowing he was being filmed? .....

How many times do you have to tell the reporter that you do not want to answer questions? I dunno, it seems more than once. Yes, the PR guy was annoying as heck, and you shouldn't touch strangers...wait...what about hookers? Back on subject. Both are douchebags. No body was physically hurt, no one physically assaulted, or sexually assaulted. Time out for both.

So you're suggesting then that the reporter should have sexually assaulted the PR guy? Not the angle I would have taken, but DAMN that would have been funny.

While I dislike most reporter this time I have to take his side. He ask the director to talk to her and her said after the meeting. During the meeting the weird PR guy started up with the reporter causing the out burst and the stopping of the meeting. I would have called the police after he touched the camera. They hadn't asked them to leave so they had no right to harass them. :boxing Robert :burnout