NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2007 Z06 Machine Silver 2LZ Chrome wheels

GTABurnout

GTABurnout

2007 Z06 2LZ

20Kmiles

Nitto Invo (295/345) tires 2K miles on them no burnouts.

Heads up display

Two tone Silver and black interior

Nav

Only mod is a killer Bee intake (Still have the stocker)

Oil changed every 2K miles

Garage kept

I hate to sell here but I don't drive it half as much as I had thought. It is only driven on weekend nights and even then its just down to the coffee shop. Some of you have met me on a cruise or some where. I am the moderator and founder of DesertStreetCars.com. This truly was my dream car. And in typical Hunter fashion my super anal car protectiveness has made this thing not a whole hell of a lot of fun. I don't want to ruin such a nice car so rather then putt it to the coffee shop ever weekend I would rather get something that will not crush me should something happen to it.

Basically I love the car too much to truly have fun with it and its time to let it go.

Not a must sell situation but the money could be better used else where right now.

Asking $44K obo Clean well taken care of car.

I am not on here as much lately but feel free to email me or call me if your serious. Car is in Tucson

GTABurnout at yahoo.com

(five two 0) 5four8 - five0five7

Thanks

Hunter

Pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Desertdawg

Maybe we can keep it in the ACE family and earn a new member at the same time......

Linky!!!

:ACE:

AirBusPilot

2007 Z06 2LZ

20Kmiles

Nitto Invo (295/345) tires 2K miles on them no burnouts.

Heads up display

Two tone Silver and black interior

Nav

Only mod is a killer Bee intake (Still have the stocker)

Oil changed every 2K miles

Garage kept

I hate to sell here but I don't drive it half as much as I had thought. It is only driven on weekend nights and even then its just down to the coffee shop. Some of you have met me on a cruise or some where. I am the moderator and founder of DesertStreetCars.com. This truly was my dream car. And in typical Hunter fashion my super anal car protectiveness has made this thing not a whole hell of a lot of fun. I don't want to ruin such a nice car so rather then putt it to the coffee shop ever weekend I would rather get something that will not crush me should something happen to it.

Basically I love the car too much to truly have fun with it and its time to let it go.

Not a must sell situation but the money could be better used else where right now.

Asking $44K obo Clean well taken care of car.

I am not on here as much lately but feel free to email me or call me if your serious. Car is in Tucson

GTABurnout at yahoo.com

(five two 0) 5four8 - five0five7

Thanks

Hunter

Pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn Damn Damn I would love to. I think these are the best looking of all. That silver is just awesome. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Man if I had the coinage. :(

Same here Sean.

I think that the ZO in silver is just plain BADAZZ!!!! More than any other color...and I'm not saying that because mine is silver either. :ED:

• 1 month later...

I don't see any action over here now that Mike's car is gone. :lurk

You will :)

ok this will be my new car on Saturday!

Now to see how long he can resist the temptation to mod it :lol

ok this will be my new car on Saturday!

Awesome, dude! Congrats! I know you have been wanting one for a while.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Did I mention that I have a brand new set up Jet Hot coated and plane jane LS7 headers in stock that are perfectly matched to a 623/635 camshaft that is just plane angry??? IM just saying!!!! What dont look at me in that tone of voice!! Better knock that off or Wht did you just say to me??? Dude I put this cam in and it made 1453 horsepower at the valves. I grabbbed second and it was SWEEEEEET!!!

So, now there's a chance of one member having two cars in the ACE calendar....:ken: It's just not fair! :lol

Did I mention that I have a brand new set up Jet Hot coated and plane jane LS7 headers in stock that are perfectly matched to a 623/635 camshaft that is just plane angry??? IM just saying!!!!

What dont look at me in that tone of voice!!

Better knock that off or

Wht did you just say to me???

Dude I put this cam in and it made 1453 horsepower at the valves. I grabbbed second and it was SWEEEEEET!!!

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol